FS: 2 12" inifinity subs with kenwood amp, 1 12" 500w Pioneer and a few 1.8t parts

1 stock oil breather for the 1.8t that have been sitting in my closet unused for a while. 10$

Stock TIP

K&N airfilter used for 3k 30$

1 500w 12" Pioneer sub 50$

One 700w 4channel california amp with bass boost controll and bridging capability. 50$

One 200w JVC KD-AR300 head unit. with sirius radio capability MP3 CD - RW AM/FM wiring is setup for a Ford Porbe but If you go online and look up Crutchfield.com They could send you out an adapter for the harness for any car you’d like. Did wonders for the sound coming out of my stock probe speakers. Removable face plate. Make an offer.

Stock intercooler make me an offer.

two infinity 12’s kappa series subs 100$EACH (new 200 Each) and a kenwood kac7252 4 channel amp 75$ you can bridge and it has boost controll.

^

bump on update

wat r u looking to get for the amp and sub? and how did it sound when it was all hooked up?

how much for the Infiniti’s?

Make a offer they were 200 each brand new not including tax. each in a box already if you want it.

Which ones ? Both have good quality Id have to say the infinity has better quality but the amp I was using with that before really wasn’t enough power for the pioneer.

They both have boxes um they were 200 each brand new and they were only used for a week or so because I decided I need to save on weight at the track so shoot me an offer

I’m pretty flexable right now so gimme a pm

Bump for some good subs

these subs are killer!!!

waiting to clear my room of all this stuff

imho part of the reason this stuff hasn’t sold is because you keep saying “make an offer”, put a price down and people will have a better idea of what your actually trying to get :wink:

id give you my rims for everything but the intercooler tires are kinda bald and one rims pitted up but there still chrome 18,s

Gotcha well ok I’m willing to let the california amp go for 50

the 12" kenwood (500w peak) sub for around 40. with box 50.

the head unit for 75.

As for the 2 infinities they go for 200 a piece and are mint used for a week or two I’ll let go with boxes for 125each.

Kenwood amp used too power the infinities I’m not sure yet.

stock intercooler from my car I’ll let go for 50.

what kind of rims are these? whats the bolt pattern?

good luck sellin you son of a bitch

we getting pummbled soon.:jam:

best be

So, Have you sold any of this yet?
I could be interested in a sub + amp.
Let me know what you are looking for ball park.