FS:(2) 13in steelies 4x100 w/ new snows (SOLD)

SOLD

pics and price?

price?

don’t feel like taking pics since they are tires and if anything was wrong I could hide it from the pic, i’ll show them to you in person, they have no ply seperation(tiny bubbles in sidewall), no impact breaks(larger bubbles in sidewall), no tread seperation, no rips in bead, no chops, no cupping, not oblong,and no flat spots. I guarantee this, which is alot more than most people on here, they would just put up a picture and sell them to someone who doesn’t know what to look for. 100/BO

a main reason people would want to see pics on here would be to see how agressive the tread and pattern of it is.Obviously your not hiding anything because who ever would buy them would be able to see that, unless they were blind

you have no idea how oblivious people are, even car enthusists, i worked at a tire shop for a while and most people have NO idea what to look for, i’ve sold alot of tires myself to board members and NEVER, has anyone even looked inside at the liner, or even decently inspected the tires, always stick your head completely inside the tire and look over the entire liner. I had super aggressive snows with alot of meat, but one had a slightly kinked bead that was barely noticable to the eye and it just wouldn’t hold air no matter how clean and how much sealer i used, easily couldve made good money off them but i didn’t sell them. In person is the only way to really check anything out, as far as pics for tread pattern the internet should have plenty of those.

It’s actually spelled douglas xtra trac

sold