FS: (2) complete s13/14 Black Sparco Sprint V Set ups

Part out thread was getting cluttered and these are pretty much the only items i have left from the s13.

Great starter/amateur set up since they’re FIA approved. BOth come black and are immaculate aside from a small cigarette burn which can be seen in the pictures below near the 5th point of a harness would come from under the seat.

Included are the following items:
(2) Sparco Torino 3pt harnesses with Sabelt buckles
(2) Sparco Sprint V buckets in black (these are the newest versions of the entry-level Sprint and FIA approved)
(2) Sparco Slider Assembly
DS Sparco base for s13/s14
PS Sparco base for s13/s14

Nardi Personal wheel NOT included

Cigarette burn on PS side

Price: $900 (will seperate for 500/seat if there are buyers for both seats)

Location: Richmond Hill or 404 & Sheppard (when i work) or Keele & Steeles (when i’m in school).

Thanks,
-cal

fyi: seats are $365 per piece at JRP (Canadian), without sale - sale price is 250 per (or thereabouts). I undestand you are selling all the other stuff with them, though.

http://www.jrponline.com/webstore/index.php?link=details&wh=00&pn=00823NR

Pm if you are interested in selling the seats and mount setup ONLY…

seat bracket and rails from sparco are 250ea alone, i have personally owned indentical seats they are worth every pennie

PM’s responded to.

@crunkride: Last i checked which was about 2 months ago, my supplier told me that most if not all stores in gta were out of sparco bases for s13/14. Avoid the trouble and buy bolt-in from me! I’ve dealt sparco items to multiple members on this forum in the past and i’ve never heard anything but good things back from them!

FYI: for those interested in just seat and base, this particular series of seat does not bolt directly to a sparco base (kind of stupid but dont ask me why). A slider from sparco is required to mate the seat and base. Sidemounts will not work unless you redrill the base.

Hardware kit required for assembling these seats are also an extra 20+ dollars in addition the the base and rails.

SOLD!