FS: 2 Concert Tickets - Neil Young

I’ve got two tickets to see Neil Young in concert on November 10, 2007 at the Fox Theatre in Detroit. Im selling the tickets for face value plus what I paid in service charges. They are located at mezzanine level (first balcony) close to center. Total cost is $214. If your interested, please pm me or e-mail me at mazermadness@yahoo.com

thanks.

that’s gonna be a great show but a little far for most of us to travel. well, since he is comming to buffalo (shea’s) on this tour. just curious why did u get detroit tix? neil young rules. glws.

I was gonna buy these for my mom cause shes been going nuts for tickets.
Detroit?..

sold out in a few minutes for the show here.

Yeah, that fucking blows, my parents wanted to go to that show at Sheas’ really bad. Why the fuck would they have it at small Sheas instead of a bigger venue?

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:5,topic:36925"”]

Yeah, that fucking blows, my parents wanted to go to that show at Sheas’ really bad. Why the fuck would they have it at small Sheas instead of a bigger venue?

[/quote]

probably for a more intimate setting. i bet that show is 10x better for the lucky few that got tix than if it was at hsbc.

[quote=“jdmEK9gsr,post:2,topic:36925"”]

that’s gonna be a great show but a little far for most of us to travel. well, since he is comming to buffalo (shea’s) on this tour. just curious why did u get detroit tix? neil young rules. glws.

[/quote]

The tickets have been sold. The reason I bought the tickets to the detroit show is because the show I originally wanted to go to, and still would prefer to go to is massey hall in toronto, but that sold out in about 30 seconds. At that time the sheas show was not yet announced so I bought the next closes venue to toronto which was detroit, then got word he was coming here, got great seats to the sheas concert and sold the detroit ones. Not sure why he’s doing it but almost all of his shows are at smaller theatres. Good to know theres some neil fans on here.

just checked ticketmaster and u can still buy 3 levels of tix for the shea’s show if anyone is still interested. i wish i didnt work the bar fridays…