FS: 2 Recaro A8 seats, one 1st gen, one 2nd gen

One is first generation (driver), one is second generation (passenger)
They currently have bases for a MK2 Golf or Corrado

$1200 each or $2000 for the pair
mint condition

Dont wanna bust your balls but you can get brand new Brides or Recaro SPG’s for that price

Deni, these seats are SUPER rare baller Recaros. The last set I saw (full leather, heated, custom from recaro built for RUF) went for $7500.

Kevin, post them on BlownEuros.com Someone might be looking for a set. Though I assume you posted them on vortex and most of the people there are on BE. I wish I had a use for them!

^yea those are sick, i was originally going to see if you were putting them up for sale. but they are just too much for me, although i know how rare they are glws

Yeah I can understand about the rareness, but at the same token I dont think guys our age would spend that kind of money on those seats. Im thinking more or a true older enthusiast that understands the meaning of the seats.

you are clearly an idiot and dont know anything about these seats

too bad you cant afford them :smiley:

Yes, they will. Just not on this site.

LOL! Ok buddy! I cant afford them? They are not my cup of tea. See its idiots like yourself that dont know how to communicate with others! I think you should ask around about me and see if I can or cant afford them befoe you jump the gun
A little simple explanation would have done you better A$$ rather than calling me an idiot:bigclap:

find me a set for sale cheaper then if you are so smart

I get sick of trying to sell things and have people like you spout off comments about things you obviously know very little about

unfortunatley like everyone has said, these probably wont sell on here :meh: , it helps to list them but you will definately sell them somewhere else, which im sure you already have listed them

i like the pattern and they look comfy :wink: gl

Great looking seats, but is that rust I see on the drivers side?

GLWS

I have a tan leather one too

$1200

VW guys will

see what I mean

$1700 for the pair of cloth ones
$1000 for the leather one