FS: 2 Sets of S14 5 Lug wheels

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $150 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Hey guys I want to get rid of all the spare parts that I have lying around, and I want them gone now lol

Im looking to sell two sets of S14 LE rims, they are 5 Lug and 16x7, 5x114.3

One set is painted Flat Black with bald tires, good for some fun in a parking lot somewhere, i am asking $125 for the set of 4.

The other set is painted gunmetal, and comes with 4 tires with 70%+ tread left, they are all season no name brand tires but they are decent. I am asking $150 for the set of 4.

These prices are pretty firm as they are already a steal, i just want them the f**k out of my shed lol. Anyways, give me a call at 416 999 7672 anytime and we can work out a deal, if i don’t answer leave a message or just PM me.

I can get pics, but you all know what these look like. The wheels are not Bent, and have light scratches here or there that can be buffed out. Both thse sets are A STEAL at this price so act quickly.

definitely a steal. i scared to post mine up for sale now lol

I want the 70% tred ones A.S.A.P would be perfect for track wheels. check your pms YO!

bumpity bump

bump in the night

Only one set left, the gunmetal ones with +/- %70 tread are here and i want them gone NOW!!! Make offers ppl

bump

pm me with your phone number, maybe willing to come pick htem up today