FS: 2 transmissions

1 borg warner transmission not sure on what its out of and not sure on price
1 powerglide 2 speed transmission out of a chevelle $500 obo

not mine posting for friend if u are intrested call dylan at 716 207 5816

Oh good its fixed now I can comment on the hilarity of the Thread title.

Any advantages to a two speed?

whats wrong with the thread title

seriously? /\

less shift points

on another note, anymore info on the borg warner?

Pics?

and numbers on the tranny?

ill have the pics and the numbers on saturday
i think this borg warner was used in older dakotas but im not positive

I lol everytime I see it.
lol.

I see nothing wrong or funny with 2 trannies.

2 powerglides for 500 bux? or each?

oops
theres only one powerglide and one borg warner

Ok, I may get in trouble for this, but jesus christ already. This FS ad is only one step away from the following:

FS: Stuff. I’m not sure what the stuff is, I don’t even own the stuff. However, the stuff is at my friend’s place, and he’d be happy to field the dozens of calls regarding the stuff.

Seriously man. There are literally hundreds of different types of Borg Warner transmissions that have been made. Add to that hundreds of different gear ratios available. Hell, you’ve even failed to mention if it’s an automatic or manual. And Powerglides? Tell us about the bellhousing bolt pattern. Maybe whether it’s been used for race purposes? Does it come with a converter? How about the gear ratios on this one?

And for what it’s worth, yes I might actually be interested in one of these, but everthing is so damn vague that it’s not worth any more of my time to dig any deeper.

Powerglide for $500.00 ?? I hope it have a trans brake and hardened internals.
I’ve got an alum one from a 68 camaro that i cant get rid of for $75.00

thats why i gave the name and number of the guy who owns them

and ill have more info and pics on both of them this weekend

thats the price i was told to post

Scenario: I have a 1987 Geo Speck with a busted transmission. It happens to be a Borg Warner. Now there are significant differences between pre and post '87 Geo Speck transmissions. So, I have to hope that this guy has exactly the transmission I need out of the tens of thousands of permutations possible (different cars, bolt patterns, gear ratios). Am I, or any sane individual going to call some random guy with the hope of hitting a 10,000:1 shot? No, of course not. Nobody’s time is worth so little.

Please take my advice. Do all the for sale posts you like, but try to be at least somewhat detailed when you actually make the post instead of: don’t know what it fits, not sure of it’s condition, not sure if it’s a manual or auto, and don’t even know how much.

hello i have the 2 tranys and if you have any question about them please call me and if your not intrested then dont call or message. 7162075816

Like I said in a previous post…I AM interested, but I’m not going on a wild goose chase until somebody…anybody can give me or anyone else who is interested the slightest clue, some inkling, any sort of detail about the damn things.

If they’re your transmissions, I would certainly hope that you could provide some, if not all of this information.