FS: 2000 Honda S2000 -New Price-

I wonder how many people would cry if i bought this as a winter/daily type vehicle. Hmmm

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:61,topic:35941"”]

I wonder how many people would cry if i bought this as a winter/daily type vehicle. Hmmm

[/quote]

any s2000 is a deadly winter car. ive seen them just randomly spin even with winter tires

LOL sweet that will keep it interesting then. But when im not in the sandbox i reside in Seattle where it rains a to but there isnt much snow. Im not really going to buy anything right now more or less this guy is just getting free bumps because i think his car is sexy. I think im going to buy a M3 for b-lo winters anyhow.(serious)

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:63,topic:35941"”]

LOL sweet that will keep it interesting then. But when im not in the sandbox i reside in Seattle where it rains a to but there isnt much snow. Im not really going to buy anything right now more or less this guy is just getting free bumps because i think his car is sexy. I think im going to buy a M3 for b-lo winters anyhow.(serious)

[/quote]

ok

bump…still around, took out of the garage today and took some updated pics on this beautyfull day have them up soon hopefully (although nothing has changed on the car), if i sell it i sell it, if i dont i will be enjoying another summer it it. 11,500 no less

Jesus I can’t believe this hasn’t sold.

Could u rehost picture or take some new one? i miss looking at it because i cant afford it lol

yea i tried to get rid of it at the end of the season last year, wrong time of the year to try to sell…im sure it will go fast now that spring is almost here

I hear ya.

someone buy this thing! he’s got enough cars!

pm me the bottom line you’ll take on this car, I don’t need it but there is an empty spot in my moms garage in buffalo.

I still keep planning on buying something to leave in NY for while i’m home visiting instead of rentals just havn’t done it yet.

thats about right mileage for a car if driven all year around. 15k a year

If you have thing after i get married I am buying it.

someone buy this car! my friend has one, same year, color and everything. Its a very nice car and a blast to drive. I dont like Hondas, but the S2K is the exception :smiley:

want a jetta :]

Still for Sale?

i think its long gone bro

sold and gone!

ya a kid down the street bought it damn thats thing is tits!!wish i was so lucky

i’ve seen it going down union a few times, the black/gold combo looks nice