2003 Honda S2000 80k rebuilt title excellent condition

Trying to do the responsible thing here and pay school loans off, so im selling my s2k.

I hit just 80k miles on it 2 days ago and did an oil change.
I bought the car almost 2 months ago as a theft recovery from the previous owner, got it for a decent price due to rebuilt mark on title.

The engine runs quite, strong and smooth without flaw.
Tranny and clutch are excellent.
Mechanically the car is sound and needs nothing.

Only issue with the entire car is a small slit about 2" in the top
and small hole that do Not leak and seem easily repairable.

The AP1 back has been replaced with AP2 glass back.
The amber sidemarkers have been replaced with black/ chrome ones, besides that the car is completely bone stock.

Asking $9,999 firm.

having issue uploading pictures you can see them on Buffalo craigslist though

Need $ mostly will enterain bike + cash offers.
Corey.

y was it the theft recovery?

When i checked it out for the first time it was so solid and everything seemed legit so I didnt bother asking into it really, I was sceptical about buying a car with a rebuilt title but its been pretty great and I hate to sell it.

10K is pretty much on par with those miles without the rebuild title.

That was my thought before.

Regardless it’d be nice to see some pictures, and of course, GLWS.

I don’t think a salvage title s2k will sell for 10k…people are afraid of that mark on the title…I’m not…I drive one every day lol

Vin#?

Calling Clinze!

Most S2ks are stolen or broken into for the seats, cluster, and radio which are easily swapped into other Honduhs. Those items alone can cause insurance to total out an S2k. The seats are $8k+ when using dealer prices to replace them.
May not be the case here…just a thought. GLWS.

u you have a theft recovery and have no idea y, do all Vins match? was anything taken. very interested by the way. was gunna buy a bmw but this interests me also

yeah vins all match i honestly dont know it was such a good deal i just impulsed it and asked no questions. Ya pics still wont load just refer to buff craigslist i suppose. Blue book and nada are almost 12 to 13k so i figure 10 even is very reasonable, ill post vin when i get back by my car thankks for interedt and again any quesstions feel free to call after 9 or text anytime 5073852

link to craigslist, or upload them to photobucket or image shack.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1786777589.html

apparently it happened in CT, then was brouht to NYS to be re inspected, when it was taken the rear quarter panel and drivers door were scraped bad, i dont know if it got swiped or what, thats the only info I could get on it so and seems it was purely cosmetic. the VIN # is. JHMAP11423T005810.

The car is really in great condition only issue as I said is the small slit and hole in the top check it out you wont be disappointed, I really need to get this sold soon!

solid car. drove it shifts smooth runs well no problems at all someone scoop this. its a steal. glws

i drove this, there’s nothing funky about the car at all
it’s ALWAYS kept clean and is well taken care of

sidenote: If you want to get dirty skanky bitches in east amherst, You want this car!!

LOL… Side Note- addon to last statement…(sidenote: If you want to get dirty skanky JAIL BAIT bitches in east amherst, You want this car!!

did i see this thing north bound on the 400 around 2pm ish?

Yeah I think it was on the 400 around that time… cause I slept in late and was late to do some landscaping was cruisin to get there second I did it started down pouring and couldnt even do the work.

I don’t see why either, especially if it is driving licensed, insured, and registered.
Host your pics on something like tinypic.com or photobucket and post the [IMG] links in your thread.