FS: 2001.5 Audi 1.8tqm A4 Avant. CHEAP.

2001.5 Audi Avant
-Blue
-5 speed
-AWD
-1.8l Turbo(170hp, 166ft/lbs torque, 33mpg highway!)
-Convenience package(Leather, Audi scuff plates power sunroof, power locks, power windows, Homelink garage opener, power lumbar support, Audi Symphony premium audio system(cd), fog-lights (front and rear), trip computer, climate control, AC)
-Sports steering wheel, sports badge
-Security system
-8 airbags(Front driver+passenger, Side curtain airbag’s rear and front, head rest airbags)

Maintained well: New timing belt, tensioner, Water pump, control arms, new tires, newer brakes, tune up(synthetic oil)

Problems: Drivers seat leather cracked(repairable), REAR Windshield wiper motor burnt out.

Car drives great. Engine runs smoothly, no rattles or anything funny. Car drives strait needs no alignment, very smooth riding car. You can’t tell that its 7 years old. It’s been taken care of very well.

Car is great for buffalo, AWD is fantastic, gas consumption is low, car comfort is high, car saftey is great, car reliability if fantastic as well.

Looking for $7750 FIRM. 97777 miles, no accidents, clear and clean title.

NADA VALUE: http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.aspx?LI=7923-21-1-5013-0-0-0&l=7923&w=21&p=1&f=5014&y=2001&m=1190&d=198&c=20&mi=97777&o=75~91&vi=1532&da=-1

[/B]

Looks nice. Picked up a 99 for the wifey a few months back, great car.

GLWS

Thanks, it really is a great car.

bump
price change

miles?

i thought you loved these cars?

I work full time in the summer, and I really can’t get the time together to actually upgrade this car to where I want it. I barely had free time to do the timing belt. Also, as my DD i can’t get the ECU upgraded cause thats 3 days I don’t have a car. It sucks.

I love the curves on the avant, I love how smooth it drives, how it sounds, how it handles. It just needs more power, which I can’t afford the time to give it.

Its got 95,000 miles on it.

that’s a very fair price. somebody should jump on this, these cars are awesome!

Need to sell this ASAP.
Car is cleaaaaaaaaan.

Feel free to come take a look…

Edit…

Just saying - You don’t have sport wheels, and that doesn’t look like sport suspension in those pictures.

he said he had a sports steering wheel not sports wheels?

Normally if your car has the sports package, you get the sport wheels with it.

Just saying.

yeah it doesn’t have sport package

delete

Oh eh its got the sports wheel and the convenience package then.

Bump. Updated information, updated price!

Last chance…

Otherwise im trading it in.