fs: 2001 CBR 929RR Erion Racing Edition

Im selling my 2001 CBR929RR Erion Racing Edition. The bike has 22k miles and change. Ive had the bike for 4yrs and ~12,000 miles of enjoyable riding. Reasons for selling are Im buying a new car, I dont ride much anymore(~1,000 miles last summer), and I cant afford/dont want to spend the money on the things I need to continue riding(mainly all new gear, my gear is really old).

The bike was downed by a previous owner a long time ago well before I bought it. There is evidence of this mostly on the lower right side and tail plastic. The swing arm has some scratches but no dents. The title is clear. Ive put 12k on the bike I can tell you it rides straight and true but your welcome to have it checked out.

-NOT STUNTED. The bike will wheelie off throttle but I dont do stand ups or any of that type of stuff.

-New Pirelli tires have about 800 miles on them.

-The only thing the bike could use is a new chain. You might be able to get away with cleaning and tightening it, but ultimately youre going to want a new chain.

-only mods are undertail/integrated rear blinkers, flush mount front blinkers and cf levers.

-Located near Albany, NY

-Looking for a quick sale, asking price is $3200 and Im somewhat firm.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb269/mag00n/Motorcycles/3rdbike.jpg