FS: 2001 Chevy Malibu V6 White 119K CHEAP $2500

Car is a 2001 Malibu V6, it has 119K miles, Power Windows, Locks, Cruise, Tilt, etc. AC blows ICE COLD, it is white with a grayish/tan inside, kinda weird color interior. The only options it doesn’t have are power leather seats, and a sunroof. The car was originally from Florida, and was driven back and forth for the first 3 years of its life, and has been up here since 2004.

Within the Last Year, the Fuel Pump & Assembly was replaced $600, an Interstate Battery Installed $100, Tie Rod Ends and Front Struts/Shocks, Oil, Oil Filter and Air Filter were just replaced, along with a Coolant Drain and Refill, and Tranny Drain and Refill, and I just put on brand new Front Rotors, Pads, Caliper Mounting Brackets, and all new Hardware Today, which cost me close to $150 JUST for the parts, the rear brakes were in great shape so I just adjusted them. Tires are two years old, all season Kelly Chargers, all match, etc. Car was just inspected in April, it has a Clean Title with no Accidents. This car is ready to go, gets very good gas mileage and will last a long time.

$2700 will take the car, which is way more than fair. Only issues are a missing hubcap center cap, some loose interior pieces, and it could probably use an alignment.

Tony

Pictures are up let the low balling begin :slight_smile:

That’s a steal!

Intake gaskets been done?

I do not have a receipt for it so I am not sure, and my friend did not give me all the service records either. My friend acquired the car around 95K or so, and has had it for the past three years, he just finished grad school, and just bought a brand new car last week. As for the gaskets most report that they go around 60-70K or so, so I assume it would have had to been done, no way it would make it to 120K loosing coolant for 50K miles.

SALE PENDING

STILL FOR SALE!!!

Make a Reasonable Offer and take it out of my Driveway!

my sister still wants this tony, but as of the moment she has no way of getting it home. if anything changes and we find a way ill let you know if you still have this.

I mean if you drove out and liked it, you could go to one of the Mobile DMV units here and get it registered, slap some plates on it, and drive it home. Two other people that have bought cars from me have done just that. :slight_smile:

Or if you really wanted a sale, Danny_LT1 let me drive home on his plates so it was at least insured and I mailed them back the next day. It made my life so much easier. Still great car and a great price

I would have no problem with that. But my buddy already took the plates off, I had to throw a plate off one of my other cars on the front while I leave the car at my parents house. Town of Penfield is NOT cool with unregistered cars hanging around, they have to be in the garage, backyard, covered, etc. my neighbors are so not happy that I always have tons of cars @ my parents house and then the air compressor kicks on @ 2am and the dog starts barking hahahaha.

So where is it located? and what number to call and contact ya about it?

Penfield, Suberb of Rochester. (Didn’t even realize I left that out) 585-755-0907 is my cell.

Tony

$2500!!!

still got this?
did I miss your number?

Still got it 585-755-0907

if you still have this at the end of this week, we’ll be in touch.

Let me know I am somewhat flexible on the price right now just to move the thing, too many cars @ the house.

$1,800? lmk

PM me we can talk.