FS: 2001 Ford Windstar Sport

my parents are getting split up and they have to sell the van, its MINT. absolutely nothing is wrong with it. drives perfect. i just put new brakes on the front and did an oil change. they are asking what they owe which is 10,500. if interested PM me and i can send you pics or give you my address if you wanna check it out.

sorry to here about the rents. but please put FS: on your title and pics also help…

ehhh it happens thanks tho :), sorry i made this thread in a rush and didnt even realize, pics will be up tomorrow

willing to trade for a 98 contour svt?

sure. V6 van > V6 granny car

Hey man, sorry about your parents, I didnt know they where havin probloms, although I’m sure its not somthin ya like talkin about, If ya need aything, you know where to come, but really everybody ask around, get it sold, a divore is hard on everyone and if this sale is smooth its just one less thing to worry about.

Good luck anthony

thanks ian i appreciate it :slight_smile:

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:5,topic:26231"”]

sure. V6 van > V6 granny car

[/quote]

Maybe 4cyl contour is granny car…

i was being sarcastic

bump

nice van i saw it in the driveway and i even been it with him goin to school great car if ur into vans i guess lol…free bump for a good man tho

thanks lou :slight_smile:

your parents owe over 10k on a 6 year old minivan?

Sorry to hear about the parentals, but they might have to keep or take a loss on it. 10,5 is alot for it, I have the same van, it’s paid off and I may be able to get $5k for it. The market is flooded with them. Good luck with sale.

i know they wont be able to get that much for it, they are just financially struggling now and getting rid of the monthly payments would help a lot

[quote=“Joe,post:13,topic:26231"”]

your parents owe over 10k on a 6 year old minivan?

[/quote]

+1 :bloated:

seriously, 10k left?

yeah :confused: