FS: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo $1200

The best way to get ahold of me is via email at jp@welovethis.ca
Sorry but school is extremely busy right now, and checking every forum I have this posted on is just not gonna happen.

I bought this as a winter vehicle, and ran out of money. My loss is your gain.

Truck was purchased not running, and a new bottom end was put in. New headgaset, new water pump, new head studs, new gasket set.

Engine now runs, but transmission wont engage. The previous engine blew up while the truck was driving down the highway so the transmission was working before it was parked, so I’m inclined to beleive the issue isnt the actual transmission. if you’d like a rough idea on replacement cost, a fair range can be found here:
car-part.com

Other parts replaced were:
Brakes
headlights (old ones were cloudy)
driver’s window motor
driver’s side rear door latch

The body is in great shape with minimal rust on the bottom of the driver’s side front door on the inside being the worst spot (still surface rust) and drivers side rear wheel well (paint is bubbling). Truck was definitely oil sprayed throughout it’s life.

Pictures are available, the truck is at my mechanic’s and I will be picking it up and taking pictures tomorrow (monday nov 22). I will also have a list of parts needed to safety.

Extras:
A second set of wheels is available
“limited” headlights
New in box rough country 4inch lift kit

looking for a quick sale, but I am a student and can’t afford to lose money on this. I have $1200 into this truck, and I think that’s fair for this truck.

Is the lift part of the asking price? How many km’s are on it?

No the lift wouldnt be included in the asking price. I would like $700 for the lift. I paid $750 for it and basically just opened the boxes to make sure everything was there and that’s it.
The truck has 280XXX kms on it, but it doesnt show at all. Mileage on the motor I was told was 90 XXXkms but I really have no way of verifying that. it runs as it should so that’s pretty much all I can say about that.
If you’re interested in the truck you’re welcome to come have a look at it, it’s extremely clean inside and out. it speaks for itself.

pending sale