FS: 2001 jetta 1.8T

Hey guys trying to sell my jetta its a late model 2001 with 126kmi. It has 3" turbo back exhaust, injen intake, Greddy BOV (does recirculate), and a phantom autometer boost gauge. The stock wheels have brand new snow tires and also have 18 inch enkei’s going with it. It has over 3 grand in new parts / maintenance since December last year and i have all the receipts for the parts and work. I can throw on the stock intake, exhaust and BOV if wanted and it also has the system I’m trying to sell in it. looking to get around 6000 I’m probably not going to but seeing what i can get before I make up my mind on how much i want to let it go for. PM me for details, test drives or to meet up and have a look at it. I’m going to most likely purchase a newer Audi A4 once I sell this I want an AWD car. Thanks for looking - Steve.

bump and edit, asking 5000 OBO with everything and now looking at a wrx / GTO

Bump, and definitely buy an LS1 GTO. Then, member Smokin_SS will approve, but only after you modify the engine to incorporate some form of cam/nitrous combo.

Finally, insult others who own vehicles with less than 8 cylinders or are powered by ‘wrong wheel drive,’ something we learned sucked at an early age.