FS: 2001 Nissan Maxima SE 20th Anniversary Edition pics incl

Here’s the quick details

I bought the car a few months ago from Mills Nissan. Purchase price $22,000 ($2000 for warranty). I have to check but if the warranty is transferrable it will come too! It’s good up to 160,000kms. Currently she has 102,xxx and I bought at 92,xxx all the kms come from highway driving to work and one big ass trip to Vancouver Island (2800KM).

5 Speed MT, Leather, Climate control, sunroof/moonroof
My estimation for highway mielage is 30mpg and city 25mpg (72L tank).
I’ve been filling up with Premium (yes even though the price is crazy)
It is a Platinum colour no rust.
Stock BOSE sound system
Fires up with no problems in winter and the stock exhaust sounds so good. Clean throughout with some minor wear on the drivers seat.

I’m asking $18,500 but am open to resonable offers

I will update on whether or not warranty is transferrable

Selling reason: More money toward house downpayment.

Any questions please ask as well (I’ve ordered a pair of clear markers for the rear, of course they will be thrown in with the sale)

Instead of E-mail here are pictures

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/j240_ca18/DSC01417.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/j240_ca18/DSC01419.jpg

Everyone likes a little FU-1

WARRANTY INCLUDED, Value of $2300 good up to 160,000KMS (car is currently at 102,500)

Nice looking Nissan you got there :smiley:

Lol thx for the bump Byr

Bump, Still for sale, as always OBO.

If anyone wants financing Great West Cars and Trucks will offer it

My uncle has the same car and is always bragging about it! very nice 4door car, looks nice. good luck with sale man!

Thx and ya, it’s a very sweet ride. I wish I didn’t have to get rid of it, but a house became top priority for me here so I’ve gotta go that route.

Yup, Still for sale. Car has been parked all winter in covered storage away from the elements. I’ve started her up quite often and have run fuel stabilizer and did the oil change just before it was put away. New price $16,000 firm. I can’t go lower because of what is still owing. Warranty is still transferrable.