FS: 2001 Yamaha R6

sold!!

bump!

How much do you want for it?

EDIT: nvm i just saw the price at the bottom. I will get back to you soon, maybe i can come see it or something. looks good!

Thats a pretty good deal. What year did they make the r6’s fuel injected?

PM’s replied to…

btw R6’s were Fuel Injected starting 2003 I believe.

well fellow business man of yours is interested again (i bought your fn01rc wheels years back :slight_smile: )

i will let you know as soon as my miata sells man!

hey thats my old bike!! you didn’t even ride it…i sold it to you with 11k on it. I might have to buy it back if you drop that price down a bit. And i don’t even want the sweet yamaha jacket or little blue helmet back. I’m just curious,did you ever mess with the jets on it?

for everyone else thinking bout buying it, its a really nice bike. It was always taking care of and never went down.

You mentioned jetting. Does it have the stock airbox? How’s it run, any flat spots in acceleration, etc.?

Posted a msg to you on our “other” thread :bigthumb:

Lol, well it has 11,498 to be exact, so I rode it about ~500miles :slight_smile: Real estate investing and my car have been my money pit for the past year :cool:

K&N intake and as for the Jetting, I don’t know specifically what jetkit was used, but pimpinwrx may be able to answer that since it was his before mine:hahano:

still for sale???

Bump still for sale

pm was sent

Im working on selling my car, and if it sells soon then we can talk. I really like r6’s and you have a real good price for it, it seems. a guy is looking at my car right now, so i will get back to you soon hopefully. and if not…GL with it

trade for a 96 hatch with a 99gsr swap in it?

would you take 3k cash

Sweet bike, and nice price GL

Damnnnnn, if i sell my quad quick i’ll be all over this

would you want to trade for a Jet Ski/trailer. 01 Yamaha 1200

Still for sale?