fs 2002 R1

2002 yamaha R1. has steering dampler, stainless braided brake lines, devil hight mount slip on, sliders, mirror block off plates, only pics i know of this bike has his ex partily nude girl on it. hes asking 7 obo for it

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8545&page=1&pp=15

he is selling it cause he is buying a stuntbike only

youll have to register but i would say its worth it for the pics

not to be a dick why dont you have him register here then all of us going over to another board to register??

seems fair he useing pittspeed to sell his bike he should at at least be a member

im listing his bike. his bike is actually with his ex partilly nude girl. he isnt able to use his arm. he had a phase 3 dislocated shoulder. if anything i would be using the site. if i was able to post pics i would just copy and paste but for some gay reason you need to pay to post pics. so for now im just going to link it from other sites. have me allow to post pics and ill post them here. im not talking about 2 or 3 pics of the biek and girl its more like 12 or so and well worth it.

i understand george… just thought you were all jacked!!! :slight_smile:

tell him i’ll give him 4500 for the bike :kekegay:

nah me being all jacked isnt anything. just tried of all the crap. i dont think hell take that low for the bike. maybe somewhere in hte 6s. he still owes a god bit on it.

i really is worth it to register

Just make a bullshit registry to view the pictures, the troll the board up! :bigthumb:

BTW, I saved all of the pictures… how the hell do you attach images? :dunno:

this thread sucks

:down:

hey man any of these guys your sellin bikes for want a gst eclipse spyder with lots of mods id trade them if they threw in cash…

and you are…?

im ryan …from moon

welcome to earth

thanks buddy

probably not, they arent really into cars. this kid is selling the R1 to buy a stunt bike and pay off some of his bills

if anyone wants to log into the site to see the pictures use the screen name ilovefood password food

quick were you out riding your bike this week at like 2-3am in the southside?

quik says yes