FS: 2002 RSX SSM 5spd

[quote=“deathproof001,post:19,topic:36465"”]

there’s a RSX type S in the paper with 77k for 11.7. I know, I know you spent money on stuff for your car, but you may want to consider either selling everything you put into it and selling the car stock (as that’s probably the only way you’ll get close to that price) or coming down alot on price.

[/quote]

ok look at his it only has 64k on it less then the one in the paper. maybe you should look into something before you chime your .02 cents into. and the car looks clean. seen it around once.

yes sure modded cars are worth less but this one isnt a beat to shit turbo honda, or neon some 17 year old is selling.

glws.

damn, uve been sellin this for a while man.

Cool guy, and a cool car. I miss my DC5!

well the car he is selling is a base model not type S

I love NYspeed, everyone is so defensive, and glad someone noticed i was talking about a type-S. I didn’t know stating 2 facts makes me such a douchebag. 1. Car might be worth close to 12 stock. 2. There is a type S for less for sale now. Hell might as well part the thing out it is a honda after all, oh and who wants to take my bet that you sell it for less than 12.2.

sale pending for the asking price…$12,500

this car is nice as hell
id pay 12500 for it if i had it
glws

damn flakers

bump…

shit i wish i could spend more than 10k, thats a nice rsx. glws!

still 4 sale?

ya make offer

i dont know if i like the silver rsx’s. Just aint my thing I guess =/ free bump

very nice glws

thanks guys

pmed

not going to have money till end jan so ill buy it if u still have it in a month

Free bump, tasteful mods. Other than the wheels in white (I’d bronze them), the car looks PERFECT.

thanks…wheels are sold@

GLWS! nice looking rsx!

DO ITTTTT.:eekdance: