03 RSX open to offers

Ok I got this car about a year ago it had one owner before me it was in one accident they put a new door skin on driver door. It runs strong and is in great condition. It’s good on gas compared to my TBSS. Im just trying to sell everything to get me own place an I just want to pay it off, I will get pics up when I get home so here it is

Acura RSX 5speed
54,XXX miles
Silver
Black interior
injen intake
Buddy club one piece race coilovers
Buddy club pro spec exhaust
Vibrant race header
Buddy club rear camber kit
5% tint on front and 20% on rear windows

Blue book is $10,200

so 9k

is the title clean?

Fuck im looking for one of these, but I only have about 8k to spend. Let me see what I can do scanz. pm me your number again I lost it asap.

clean car and a good guy GLWS

Got the stock suspension still?

nice ride glws scanz

very nice car props all day drove in it very clean and rides very good and sound awesome! GLWS

i dont have the stock suspension :frowning: wish i did or id sell the coilovers an thanks for the bumps guys

what did you do with the stock suspension?

Def a clean RSX…GLWS buddy!

not sure what happened to it, i think it might be in the shed not sure but thanks buddy

bump $10,000 someone has to want this

i think you got your tints backwards looks like the 5% is in the rear

Ive had 3 calls on my car man. Been up for 2 months. Its perfect. Type-S and kprod. Only $12k. For some reason there isnt much demand for these cars. Its kind of sad really. Yours is worth 10 and mines worth 12 all day long. I think mines even the lowest priced type-s on cars and autotrader. Doesnt seem to mean much though. Nice car, GLWS. Free bump for a fellow rsx driver.

yea your right my mistake

Apparently they’re not. 3 calls in 2 months?
It’s only worth that if ppl are willing to pay that, that dictates the market.

BUMP 10k OBO

bump

trade for my integra plus cash on your end?

im not looking to trade need to pay some bills thanks tho

bump need this gone