Testing waters: 2003 acura rsx type S

As the title states. After thinking about it I decided to sell my car. Ive owned this car since march and its been awesome to me and has never let me down. With my new job I just simply need more room and something newer that is a little easier to daily drive, possibly an suv. That being said im just entertaining trade offers of anything. This car runs and drives awesome. Doesnt leak or burn a drop of fluid.

http://www.kbb.com/acura/rsx/2003-ac…=private-party

excellent condition is $8300
very good is $8000
good is $7700
and fair is $6700

Heres the rundown of the car

2003 acura rsx type s:
SSM
CLEAN TITLE
119,000 miles
injen cold air intake
dc header
greddy evo 2 cat back exhaust
pioneer headunit with usb and aux
6k hids
depot black out headlights
tinted windows

The bad;
-the hood sucks and is rusting at the front, no rust anywhere else.
-reartires should be replaced
-dent in passenger side a pillar, no idea how got the car that way

• rock chip in windshild ( will be fixing soon)
    -small 3 inch tear in back seat

The good:
-$550 in brake work was just done including all 4 new rotors and pads fronts are ceramic, brand new rear calipers (usually shit the bed alot in rsx’s), new ebrake cable.
-No mechanical issues at all
-no rust on body at all only slight amount on hood.

• just rubber undercoated the wheel wells and most of the underside.
    -Doesnt leak or burn a drop of anything

For the right offer Ill throw in new rsx rubber all weather floor matts (front and rear), spare newer front calipers, a skunk 2 weighted shift knob and type R shift boot.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/photo12.jpg

open to trades for another import. trades plus cash are welcome for a car of lesser value, or Possibly I could add a little if need be for a nicer car.

any questions call or text mike @ 716-949-7620 Asking $7000 or best offer!

LMK if you want to sell it out right

Eh?

I have seen this car a bunch of times at the gym. clean looking car.

you really don’t understand what he meant?

an imperfection (probably a dent or scratch) on the hood caused just the hood to rust. the rest of the car (wheel wells and underbody) has no rust. that is my interpretaiton without ever seeing the car or knowing the owner. glws

I might josh shoot me a pm

yeahh, the bodys clean the hood had rock chips so they rusted a little bit.

thanks man.

Yes this exactly what I meant, I knew a car person would be able to understand what I meant. The hood had a few rock chips and they were never addressed so it formed a little rust around the tip of the hood. The wheel wells are clean as a whistle and have been freshly rubber undercoated.

http://www.kbb.com/acura/rsx/2003-acura-rsx/type-s-sport-coupe-2d/?vehicleid=1774&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=118000&options=538571|true|538571|false|538570|true|68478|true&pricetype=private-party

excellent condition is $8300
very good is $8000
good is $7700
and fair is $6700

at this point im willing to sell outright if the offer is decent.

will sell for slightly lower without the si wheels( car will come on the dsm wheels)

if anyone is seriously interested, text me for pics 716-949-7620

bump, Id be willing to down grade in car plus cash as well

bump car is officially for sale. 7500$ or best offer!

bump 7000$ for nyspeeders.

bump willing to trade for winter beater and some cash or sell outright.

bump im open to offers guys.

bump for a good seller

thanks man.

bump $6800 you cheap fucks… someone buy this. This car is way too solid to go to some random scrub on craigslist. Or trade me your pos beater and 5,000 for it!

$6500 is my final price drop thats 200 less than fair book value and this car sure as hell is not in fair condition.

bump for a solid sporty ride

Nvmd.

No, but you’re posting it in the land of the broke. You’d have to remove the “6” in the price for it to maybe sell here.

Your absolutely right. i havent sold anything on here in forever no one buys anything unless its free and Im not giving this car away.All anyone does is come on here and bitch.