Testing waters: 2003 acura rsx type S

I cant believe the lack of interest Ive had for this… here I don’t expect it because no one buys anything especially cars. But I had two people text me off of craigslist a few weeks ago and one guy come look at it a month ago and thats it. The price is more than fair and theres nothing wrong with it, do people not like rsx’s anymore or something holy hell.

Now is the time for buyers and not sellers in the economy. If you have it for $5000 it would go quick. And it’s above true market value.

That is true for people not spending there money and more people selling than buying but Ill keep it for 5,000. What is your definition of true market value? Its in good shape with no mechanical issues and im asking fair book value for it. Thats pretty true market value if you ask me.

Goodluck man. Idk why it’s so hard to sell right now

Toss is up on autotrader. Window lickers search CL for cars. Buyers search auto trader.

it cost anything to put it up there? i cant believe i havent even got lowballs from craigslist

Eh. I’ve purchased and sold multiple cars on craigslist. What does Edmunds say its worth? On my WRX the difference between Edmunds and KBB was over $2k. I sold it just under KBB.

GLWS - nice looking car but might have to drop the price a little or you might be waiting a bit and just adding more miles and wear to it.

edmunds is $6500, kbb is def higher but Ive seen plenty of rsx’s similar condition miles etc to mine around the area being sold for around 7000 with salvage/ rebuilt titles.

eBay is free, that will give you true market value. I’ve seen some nice 2006 RSX’s for not much higher then your asking price with clean titles- not on the east coast though.

Bump for a really good car

This is a really nice car.

The issue is that the November time frame is THE time to buy. It always is. So everyone is getting 2011 Impala’s for $13,888.

It won’t sell quick. But, put a for sale sign in the window when you are at work and park it where it is visible.

It will sell.

Not true. Free to list…not free to sell.

maybe a converted 02 to 06 specs but ive never seen an 05-06 with low miles go for under 10k anywhere unless the title was branded.

Thanks

Thanks man it might come down to that.

If this is the same car I put rear calipers on it is in good shape, glws in brokeville

Yes this is the same car that youve worked on jason. I love it but I think its time for a brand new car in the spring.

Bump

Bump

bump Id really like to trade this for an older crv plus some cash.

up

a really nice car for the money, one of these days ill say hi at the gym…i think i know who you are but i always feel weird beign like “hey you from nyspeed”…lol

Haha thanks man it really is an awesome car i want to see it go to a good home. I think i know who you are as well. Im the short dude with the shaved head and beard usually lol