FS: 2002 RSX type S cheappp!!!!

Up for sale is my 2002 RSX type S. I LOVE my car, but i got a new job, and i can afford an upgrade now. A lot of you on here know me, and know how i treat my car. I baby it, and don’t even see past 4k RPMs on a daily basis.

THE CAR:
2002 ACURA RSX TYPE S
Nighthawk Black Pearl
6 spd manual
Black leather interior
84xxx miles
not a single mechanical problem
OEM BOSE 6 disc with subwoofer

EXTERIOR MODS:
A spec side skirts
A spec rear lip
Type R front lip
Type R rear spoiler
JDM Type R HID headlights
N/A is best sticker
17x7 ADR FUEL wheels with good tires
Stock 16’s with 2 snows and 2 all seasons
VIS CF Hood

SUSPENSION:
Koni yellows with eibach sportline springs
OEM Struts included as well
ingalls camber kit

ENGINE:
AEM CAI
Unforgettable Test Pipe
RSR GT2 catback exhaust (mad JDM YO)
Enjo motor mount kit
Stock exhaust and stock cat included

THE BAD:
Both doors are pretty banged up, and the passenger side fender is dented/scraped. For $750, I can include 2 MINT condition black doors with panels, speakers, all wires, motors and everything ready to be bolted up. I might even be able to find a mint fender for somewhere in the $150 dollar range. With the doors and a new fender, the car would be in great shape. Just the random minor ding and and scratch on the body.

The KBB values for the car STOCK are:
Good: 12,245
Fair: 11,025

I want the fair blue book value for the car STOCK and i will include all of the current modifications. Just remember the headlights alone were 700, and i just put the suspension on for over 750 dollars! I am firm with my price of 11,000 and will not budge from it. If you want a lower price, then the current mods start comin off. This is the absolute deal of a lifetime for a very tastefully modded RSX type S.

The NADA values are:
Average Trade In: $12,375
Average Retail: $14,800

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3374/img0007800x600rg5.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7442/img0001800x600me1.jpg

The car is currently in winter mode,(ie 16 inch wheels, no front lip, stock hood, no side skirts, stock exhaust) but if anyone is serious about the car, they are more than welcome to take a look at it.

You know the NADA values, and KBB values for the car, and the modifications done to the car. From there, NO LOWBALL OFFERS! :thumbup: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES! :stuck_out_tongue:

thought this car was hot when i saw it fs on HT, and here it’s just as pretty :slight_smile:

gl on the sale!

Good luck with the sale. I really like RSXs.

Is the hood that poorly made or does it just need to be adjusted so it will fit right?

just needs some adjustment…i took it off for the winter right after the pics, so i didn’t bother to. Hood has near oem fitment

pending…

somone needs to buy my car. damnit. GLWS, youll probly wont need it

bump, still for sale.

Seems the kid couldn’t come up wiht the money.

I have a guy supposedly coming in from Ohio to check out the car, who knows if thatll happen. I PREFER LOCAL BUYERS!!

i’ll get you a check for your car for $4500 on friday.

hottness

i would rock this in a heartbeat, but ive got way too much to fix on the stupidroo before i can sell that…

wow very nice, but to me with that high of milage and 2 doors and a fender that need replaced 11g’s seems a tade bit high. Still on stock clutch? tire wear? i would possibly do 11 if the body was mint… any track times?

Bump on your sale bro…looks nice

where about do u live this is exactly what i am lookn for in a car

I am located in Rochester NY. If the car isn’t gone by next week, the parts are coming off, and I’m selling it stock.

dont underestimate the auto trader, i undersold my teg for 2800, i could have gotten 3500 easy for it in autotrader. spend a few bucks and put it in there, heck go for the cover if possible. You will get alot more hits from regular joes wanting to get into the game and actually have money. forum selling is tough, people want everything and they want it for next to nothing. GLWS

I just have to say that it’s guys like you who make me actually LIKE hondas/acuras. lol. My roomates stock Type-S doesn’t do it for me at all. But this think looks super clean, tasteful, and a killer price tag too.

My suggestion is that the car hasn’t been up for sale for too long. Wait it out a little longer with all the mods on there. You’re looking at maybe two more months before spring and everyone is gonna want to jump on it. GLWS. Sad to see you’re selling but probably on to bigger and better things right :slight_smile:

thanks for the kind words guys. I might actually do the autotrader thing this week. I’m still waiting on a couple guys that “want” the car, but all these flakers are killin me.

put it in autotrader and the “wanters” and “flakers” might feel more pressure to move it along.

just put the car up on autotrader…at a higher price. We’ll see how it goes