FS: 2002 Acura RSX-S -- $5500

I took this car in trade for an Audi I was selling. I did not do any of the work to the car and I don’t know it’s previous history! Selling cheap because it’s a PROJECT CAR and I already have a car to drive.

2002 Acura RSX Type-S
Black on Black
109,500 miles

GOOD: Cheap!, CLEAN TITLE, motor is strong and doesn’t burn oil, transmission has no grinds, brakes good, NO CEL, ABS, SRS lights, solid car just needs some TLC.

BAD: Body is in pretty rough condition, several dents (both doors, couple on quarters), front bumper needs to be re-mounted, passenger headlight mounts broken (brand new OEM lights go with car), scuff on rear bumper, solid motor mounts vibrate a lot

MODS: Sport-line Springs,koni adjustable struts, Enjo Mounts, Poly control Arm bushings, Race Header, O2 simulator (no CEL’s), Iceman Air box, Aftermarket projectors

RECENT REPAIRS: New Tires & Alignment (9/22), New Lower Ball Joints (9/20), Control Arm bushings (9/20), 02 Sensor (9/20), Driver door Actuator (8/30), New Pads all the way around (8/30)

STOCK PARTS INCLUDED: Stock struts, springs, BNIB OEM Acura stock headlamps, stock motor mounts, stock camber kit, stock header, stock catalytic converter.

5500</b> firm as it sits (NYSpeed Priec), or I will install stock parts and clean it up for more

outrageously cheap.

awesome lol

I dont get how a 2002 can be this much of a disaster. Ive got an 03 with 62k and its flawless. Mint. Needs nothing. I can prob get 12k for it.

it was in pretty rough shape when I went to look at it - definatly worth fixing

Well how are the motor and tranny? I got a friend who might be interested. Basically Im just looking for a list of what needs fixing. The price is def an eye catcher

its got some substantial dents in the driver door and some decently bad scrapes on the rear bumper

Motor and tranny are the best part of the car. Interior is in pretty good shape, not perfect. Body is rough.

new pictures show current condition of the car

is this the same car that badnewsmini had on here?

yea same car… lower price

oh yeah I think I forgot to mention that it’s got a pretty serious vibration under hard acceleration. I’ll be taking a look at that.

Bump for a VERY reliable car. had NO worries driving it down there.

The drive-train is awesome. runs soooo smooth. vary FUN to drive…

If I wasn’t married I would have kept this over the audi, but the wifey LOVE’s the A4 :slight_smile: and that means ill be happy :slight_smile:

Edit: oh and the RSX has Inovision (sp?) Wiper blades (even the rear)… they are awesome, def next mod to the A4 :stuck_out_tongue:

how far away is Endicott from Buffalo?

3 hours…

Its near Bingimton (sp?) Awesome Drive down. very pretty, old-school towns… around there.

And by far! worth it to deal with Ryan :tup:

damn man… i drive a lifted wrangler! a 3 hour drive there and a 3 hour drive back is $$ and long bumpy ride! I’d like to look at this thing but idk if i have a full day to come out and look at it :frowning:

throw me money for Diesel I cruise you down there lol, I need to get my sunglasses anyways…

CEL came on. --downstream o2 sensor

I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t pass this up. It’s VERY not vary and AWESOME not awsome. And Endicott is pretty close to Binghamton, definitely a nice drive.