FS:2002 S10 ZR2 and 1997 Blazer LT

I want to sell both of my chevy trucks.Both run great.If I cleared what I owe on the ZR2 I would be happy.

Alittle info,02 S10 ZR2 112k miles new intake gaskets,Wheel bearing,K&N FIPK2,3.73 locker in the rear,Farely new cooper discover ST tires 31x10.5r15 maybe about 11 or 12/32nds.Not sure on that.I’ll get the exact dept tonight.It could be more.Power windows,Locks,tilt wheel,cruise control,A/C blows ice cold.Runs perfect.The truck has been wheeled maybe 4 times total.The truck runs excellent and has never been over reved in the mud.Transmission shifts perfectly and the 4wheel drive works every time.
The truck has some rust marks on the bed panel but nothing rusted through.More like pit marks.Passenger side has small rust spot on lower back corner and the Driver side third door has some rust on the very far bottom.Overall it is a decent truck.Barely any rust underneath. I did recently break half the lower valance off on an off road expo.Honestly,The truck still looks good even without it.

I have a build sheet on the S10 at work which I will get Monday and list all the options.

Now for the 97 Blazer LT.132k miles.Very clean truck.Leather 4x4 has all the options the ZR2 does and more.LH power seat,Compass,out side temp,MPG,MPG average,ect ect ect.4x4 works and the transmission shits good.I recently had the trans pan off to find absoloutly no debri inside.Perfect.

Does need some things though.It needs an AC compressor and possibley a fuel pump.It starts and drives.It has play in the steering wheel and has had this since I bought it.It isn’t very bad at all though.Probley a Pitman and idler arm.

Also has a new brake line from front to the rear brakes.Also needs a rear wiper motor.I don’t have pics of the blazer but anyone is welcome to see it at anytime.The body on this thing is clean.
Tires are ok but suck in the snow.About 5-6/32nds.Probley need some new ones sometime late winter.

02 ZR2 asking $6500 obo

97 Blazer LT asking $3500 obo

Thanks

Larry

Pics of the ZR2

ttt

put f/s in title

Thanks,I didn’t even realize that was missing.

Must sell or I will be trading both trucks in Monday or Tuesday.