FS: 2002 WRX FOR $5500!

talk

Any offers… im open

pm me a bottom line cash price

You really shouldnt have hit that deer

Pm’ed.

What do you mean by synchro problems, specifically?

Syncro problems as in…

If you really try to shift into first going over 5mph your going to grind the gears.

You gotta let the gearbox slowdown to engine RPM before you can downshift unless you rev match perfectly. Other than that… all gears work great. Clutch don’t slip at all and shifting is smooth.

Ahhhh… So by by saying synchro problems…

You’re reminding the site-goers that they are looking at a Subaru. LOL.

I just always avoid grabbing first (or reverse) unless I’m at a full stop. Even with the 2.2 I can manage enough power in second to get back up to speed without dropping the gear. Different people with different cars have different habits though, for sure.

So you want to get rid of this car and get something more expensive to maintian?

Yes.

Anyways. Put a new boost control solenoid in it and its running smoother than ever.

Boost comes on butterific now.

Will have new drilled & slotter brakes with ceramic pads within 5 days.

Will also have new headlights. (Same style but black) I’m eventually gonna pop the dent out of the fender and bondo it to shape…

5k?

no.

Need to sell… Just bought a supra.

i was running in EA down main street late the other night and think i saw this thing?? If it was it sounded nice.

What year? Turbo? I’ve got one too :slight_smile:

ouch nice dent

Yes that was me. And thank you

I picked up a 89 Supra for 3k.

3.0 I6 Turbo 5 speed… TBE and FMIC

Congrats! I have the same exact car! 89 turbo 5 speed. mines red. I’ve got a Build Up Thread over in the DIY/Build section. Check it out!

Haha we will have to meet up some time then…

Supra mkIII club.

Hehe definitely. I hope ur Subie sells in the meantime! I wouldnt mind picking it up, but I’m on a budget.