2002 WRX impreza/ subi blue

Hey guys new to this forum but been around. Selling a 2002 wrx in subi blue it needs some love and has 192K. Rear trunk lid has some rust but not too much and the rear suspension is blown. Body is in nice shape, brakes n tires are good. email medo.kms@gmail.com or call 518.330.7053 for any more info or to take a look. Im looking to get 3500. car is stock btw. thanks

why on earth did you guys buy a subaru??
medo im a bit saddened by this

-brett

Damn look at all the subaru love in that garage. I was going to stop by and say hello the other day but traffic was a mess trying to get over there.

was a trade in kid, trade in. been getting hammered with trades lately at least its cheap!

interested

car runs strong…good seller

aero93 you can get me by phone at 518.330.7053
thanks

This is very tempting…

You starting a fleet? ^ :lol

I’m tempted myself but cant allocate the funds. Priorities.

Sold the silver 02 i have always wanted to build a blue one…

I will trade you straight up for a 1998 Ford Ranger, 4wd, 110K, 4.0L, auto, AC, extended cab. Tires have 300miles on them, fresh oil change and tune up, new battery, new pads up front.

:slight_smile: Or I will try to sell this thing and buy this guy from you if you have it still at that point. Hows it run?

ok ill let it slide. id like to see another corrado in the fleet though!

runs good minus the issues noted.
thanks guys

Any idea if timing belt has been done? Where are you located?

this would be fun as hell to do lawn jobs in

take 2500 cash right now

hey sorry guys Ive been busy helping out a friend in a jam. Im back now. No idea on the service history but this is a 1 owner car, I dont now many people who are original owners of a car who were negligent in upkeep of it. As far as offers its tough to make an offer on a car that you’ve never seen so for me to respond is somewhat meaningless. If you’d like to take a look at it and then make an offer it may work better but if your trying to get an idea if your funds are sufficient, all ill say on here is that Im willing to work with whoever you are. Thanks

bump for a bunch of good guys.