FS: 2002 WRX Impreza (Blue)

whats the price now?

$12,800

what mods have been done to it to give it this kind of power? dyno sheet? unless it came from the factory this way but i thought that was only stis

did you go to shenendehowa? bump for a clean wrx

I went to Shen from like 2nd grade to 7th grade. Then I moved to Colonie.

I never dyno’d it because there aren’t any awd dynos nearby but according to cobbtuning.com, with the mods and map that I am using from them, it should be around those figures, if not, very close. Here are the notes on that map:

http://www.accessecu.com/accessport/subaru/original/2002-2003%20WRX/Notes/Stage2%2093%20v130.pdf

Note that actual wheel hp is probably closer to 225 hp and 223 lb. 285 hp is the rating at the flywheel.

Here is the mod list for those of you wondering:

Mod List:
-Helix Uppipe - 02+ WRX
-M2 Performance Dowpipe
-M2 Performance Exhaust
-Cobb Tuning SF Intake
-Custom Built Intercooler Spray Kit
-Cobb Tuning Accessport Handheld w/Stage 2 using 93 octane fuel. 285HP / 285 ft-lbs
-Perrin Short-shifter -Perrin Turbo Inlet Hose - Blue
-Perrin Intercooler Hoses - Blue
-Autometer gauges in center gauge pod - Boost - Air/Fuel Ratio - Oil Pressure gauge
-WORX Adjustable Blow Off Valve - Blue
-CompuStar Alarm w/remote starter & turbo timer
-Exedy Stage 2 Clutch
-Exedy Lightweight Flywheel (14 lbs.)

Recent Maintenance Record:
-Clutch and Flywheel changed at 82550 miles
-Fuel system cleaned at 84060 miles (2/1/08)
-Air filter cleaned at 84100 miles (2/3/08)

who did the compustar? and who put in all of these mods?

The CompuStar system was installed by Audio Obsessions in Albany and the other mods were done professionally by some shop. I don’t know who though, that was done by the previous owner. He did give me the records of the work though so I bet it’s in there somewhere.

I spoke to him this morning and this is what he told me:

The exhaust, up-pipe and downpipe were done by a friend of a friend, he has a shop on Balltown road, Niskayuna Tire.

The sound system and Compustar System were installed by Audio Obsessions on Central Ave. in Albany.

He did the boost gauge and A/F gauge himself.

I had the oil pressure gauge installed by MT Motorsports, also on Central Ave. in Albany.

Clutch and flywheel were done by Firestone on Wolf Rd. in Albany. My Uncle worked there for a long time so they always hook me up.

Air intake I did myself, it’s like a 15 min job, lol.

Intercooler spray system I did myself. I did a writeup on how I did it here:
http://www.cobbforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37831

I think that covers pretty much everything major.