FS: 2002 WRX

I am currently selling my 2002 WRX Looking for 10,500 or best offer.I recently did the brakes front and rear and a timing belt just becouse it was due.the car has 75,00 miles on but it has always been taken care of.if intrest email me at xrw2002@hotmail.com I can send pics if you want .

add FS to yout thread title

yeah you might want to add that or its gonna get deleted

ugghhhh…i keep hearing so many good things about these cars, and i think theres another one for sale on here for around that price, but i just cant justify having a ~$10,000 car loan right now!!!

Try having one thats almost 30K and still have 20K in school loans :meh:

thats exactly y im trying to avoid that lol.

maybe more info on it? like color? im assuming its 5spd, any mods? how are tires?

also wondering

plus can you send pics to [email=“yell0wp0pcan@yahoo.com”]yell0wp0pcan@yahoo.com

Bump for Chuck, he’s a good guy.

Car is a Midnight Blue Pearl (Black) 02 5 spd.

nice price and color sounds hott :tup:

catalyst’s cousin?

yup catalyst cousin

Seller is a good guy. Nice car, if he had been selling a couple months ago, I wouldn’t have my wagon.

ne pics?

smoking deal…where were you 3 months ago when i bought my RS

thanks for the help never sold anything on a forum before and for the bumps,the color is black and the only mod it has is the tein lowering springs

Send me pics please… rob.fetterhoff@gmail.com

sad part is, i could afford a 10k loan

i just cant GET the loan.

I have a friend that is looking for a wrx as we speak. Send pics to [email=“Dragracer611@aol.com”]Dragracer611@aol.com.

yea i have a friend that totaled his car alittle while ago and is looking for a nice car to go down to college with. Could you send some pics to freebyrd600@gmail.com Thanks