FS: 2002 wrx

Well im sick of sinking money into cars and its time for a house so im selling my 2002 wrx. Needs a tranny rebuild and i have all the parts for it.

2002 WRX silver.
42,000 miles 5 speed.

The car needs a tranny rebuild and i have the 5 speed sti cryotreated gearset, act clutch and syncros and bearings that will come with the car along with a turbo xs front mount kit.

Mods:
Carbon fiber hood
Blacked out headlights
STI grille
Sti carbon fiber blinker covers
15% window tint
18 inch rota sub zeros
Cross drilled and slotted brakes
EBC green stuff pads
Progress springs
Turbo xs turbo back exhaust
Turbo xs dual stage boost controller
AEM cold air intake
Unorthodox racing underdrive pullys
Pioneer flip out deck
Pinoeer 6 disc cd changer
Boston acoustic speakers
PS2 in the glove box
Momo shift knob and e brake handle
STI front and rear strut bars.
(I am positive theres more)

Also needs an oil change and a new battery but other than that shes a beauty. I really hate to see her go but everyone knows im not gonna do anything with this car anymore. Im asking $13,000. Seems a little high but its only a grand to fix the tranny so $14,000 seems like a good price to me for this car.

oh no the Garage Mascot ;D

someone buy it so i can’t draw on the dust anymore

:wow :ohnoes

Pics?

+1

pics

Ill post pics as soon as i get a hold of a camera haha i left mine on a boat 7 days after i got it…

Always a fan of his car, hope it finds a good home. Absolutely worth every penny!

Ill give you what it books for

You would be able to sell this a lot easier with some pics, Allen!
Good luck with the sale. Its a really nice car!

And if anyone here buys the car and pulls the tranny out themselves I can do the rebuild for much less than $1K. Suby/Porsche/Mendeola hypoids are my specialty

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9062/wrxfm7.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1851/wrx2ey8.jpg

good luck with the sale allen you might shed a tear when she gone …might

i was hoping for some better pics sean, thats the only view i have seen of that car :lol

good luck getting rid of it bro, def one of my favorite wrx’s

Ha ha Wait didnt you see the tail lights of it when you had the srt?

nope never, and i was stock when we used to race BTW. thats when i met you fuckers hahaha. the good’ole days man

Ha ha oh thats right we ran you from a roll and couldnt pull. Did you guys ever go from a dig?

haha def no digs. it would have been BRUTAL! hahaha allan knows how to drive that friggin car

You know you miss the srt. Oh yea your trucks on craigslist