FS: 2003 Dodge ram quad cab diesel

36K miles. 305 h/p and 555 ft/lbs

4X4, infiniti sound system, power driver seat, fog lights, tow package includes hitch and trailer lights and brakes hookup.
heated outside mirrors.
cd/tape player.

7yr/70K mile warrenty

and the engine has unlimited/100K mile warrenty.

Tell your dads… this truck will tow a lot of weight. so if they have campers or boats… here is their truck.

I’d like to get $26,900 for it. I’ll take resonable offers. The only thing this truck needs is tires… The rears are getting a little low on tread.
As you can see the exterior and interior are in perfect condition.

Sorry for the pictures…they are cellphone quality

you.are.ridiculous.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:2,topic:37306"”]

you.are.ridiculous.

[/quote]

i’m just going to not drive a car any more.

tyler your waste your money poorly

What gears are in it? limited slip?

fuck why cant this be a 6 speed

Open diff… but you can buy a LSD for 550 from ringpinion.com

93dx- I wish it was a 6spd as well…but a built automatic is much faster than a 6spd. If you plan on modding it.

^ i know but my friend is on his 3rd auto in a modded one, but he drives it hard all the time.

Racing people when he is towing a trailer LOL,

This is a great price on this truck put it on craigslist, and the paper, it should sell fast

wait is the 7/70 warranty bumper to bumper?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:9,topic:37306"”]

wait is the 7/70 warranty bumper to bumper?

[/quote]

umm i think powertrain.

tyler i hope your not serious that you want to sell this to

Is there something wrong with it? i always see black smoke coming out of the exhaust…hahaha…sweet truck…bump

My friends mom has an '06 2500 with the 6spd, and i must say, go with the auto if you are using it for anything besides towing. unless you want to be shifting all the time, the gears are so short its ridiculous.
glws, looks like a solid truck.

[quote=“sedlmeier101"”]

The only thing this truck needs is tires… The rears are getting a little low on tread.

[/quote]

:wink: heh heh

Sharp truck! GLWS dude, I’m so gonna get a Cummins dodge truck eventually. For no other reason than to mod & go stupid fast. With stacks.

search his post and you will find out why it needs new rear tires.

nice truck, but you really need to grow up and maybe this is the start.

btw it is point less to say you did not beat on the truck. and it is point less for me to make a point with a child.

first off, sweet link, and second what are you implying…that somone abused a car or truck…on NYSPEED…no that’s not possible. Oh and I can’t remember, why are diesal trucks built again…oh yeah TO BE ABUSED WORSE THAN GAS TRUCKS.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:6,topic:37306"”]

fuck why cant this be a 6 speed

[/quote]

my thoughts exactly.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:15,topic:37306"”]

search his post and you will find out why it needs new rear tires.

nice truck, but you really need to grow up and maybe this is the start.

btw it is point less to say you did not beat on the truck. and it is point less for me to make a point with a child.

[/quote]

you are a douche… a few burnouts is not what i call beating on a truck. i never said didn’t beat on it…but i never said I did.
You just suck for even saying something like that. and when did I ever post anything about me beating on my truck?
and calling me a child?
Must be jealous because I have nicer things than you?

LOL Anonymity > Sedlmeier101

[quote=“dozr,post:19,topic:37306"”]

LOL Anonymity > Sedlmeier101

[/quote]

I can’t wait till he trys and sells something, i’m going to dig up every little thing about the car so he can’t sell it.