just drove it, siqq

bump~

BUMP!

Owners Name- Dustin
Owners phone number- (716-432-3388)

hit him up, cool doode

bump

owners phone number listed!

would your friend be interested in trading for my wrx (he’d have to add a little cash).

built axis stg4/gt30r/ppg/jdm + more

btw can tell from the pics the front bumper doesnt match color wise, pretty far off

bump?

Car is still for sale…just installed new exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel…as well as the skunk2 lowering springs anyone still interested contact me…716.432.3388 Dustin

I love the random “hot” in the description

yes, what’s up with this? i just noticed

↑ x2, car looks great otherwise. Uggg, I really want this. Fucking House is killing me right now.

i should sooo sell my 240’s and pick this up as a DD.

then your old boss can’t drive.

I daily’d a 350z for 2+ years including a winter shrug

The car drives great with the new clutch and lightened flywheel, finally broken in, handles ok with the springs a lil bouncy…thought skunk2 was a good product any input??? but otherwise car still for sale get at me!!!

im guessing front end accident? or why was it resprayed in the front keep avoiding it?

yea had minor rock chips and lil crack in bottom of bumper from previous owner pulling too close to a curb…so i got front end resprayed…in pix was first time obviously you can tell doesnt match too well after a week I went back and they resprayed it PERFECT!! if you want to come see in person gimme a ring.

Apex you interested in buying or just interested in the car itself?

My cars being picked up by a new owner on saturday and a g35 coupe is one of the cars im looking at. so yes i am but havent contacted you as i wont have money in hand til saturday

do you have pics after it was resprayed the second time? and its never been in an accident?

Yes I can take pics of it, like i said it was recently lowered and just got a new clutch and flywheel put on. Instead of pix tho just come out and look at it pix are a pain to post and id rather just explain in person. No accidents. Car is Beautiful perfect body and smooth running car!!

fair enough… I’ll get in touch with you once my cars gone this weekend and see about coming to see it. I go to UB and wouldnt mind coming up to see friends anyways