FS: 2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast

Just not what I’m looking for in a car. It’s probably a long shot on here at this time of the year, but whatever…I’ll probably just end up trading it in.

2003 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast
Chrome Silver
6 speed
P/W, P/L, Tilt, Cruise, A/C, AM/FM CD Player, Traction Control, Zenon Headlamps, Autodim Mirror with Homelink.

Comes with stock Z wheels with Bridgestone Potenzas for the summer, and an extra set of 17s with Dunlop Graspic snow tires. The snow tires/rims are currently on the car, I think they’re nicer looking than the stockers anyway. I’ll take some pics tomorrow when it’s light out.

$18,500/best offer.

Wait what happened?! hahahah Now what are you going to move on to dont tell me a mazda 3 :biglaugh:

LOL… didn’t you just get rid of your tC to get this?

It’s called a test drive. The dealer lets you try the car out before you buy it. Much more efficient. :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer 2 month test drives, and no, no mazda3 for me. I just didn’t realize what a hassle it’d be for me with only 2 seats. Don’t take room for granted.

pretty much why I got rid of mine that and because I didnt want to pay for a car that im not driving in the winter.

U Should buy a Maxima

According to Car and Driver’s decision guide the 350z and GTO are cross shopped. So I vote GTO. Maxima’s are for old people :wink:

I LIKE BEING OLD

believe me this car was ALSO babied because rob drives like a pussy…good luck with the sale dude.

interested in trades?

probably not but what is it

03 stg 2 s/c jetta haha but im sure your a vw hater like everyone else

ill vouch for bretts car, def worth while checking out, one of the only vdubbs i kinda like…

thanks andy, yea kinda want to change things up a bit, you can show me the ways of nissan ha

lol trade for another tc…?

i’ve heard about your vw, it sounds awesome but not what i’m looking for thanks though.

yup figured id ask glws

someone’s interested in this for 17,500 i bet! comes with snows/traction control for year round fun!!!

Saw this the other day looking real badass. gl

Damn! Beat me too it!!!