FS 2003 Nissan Sentra Spec V

2003 Silver Spec V

~56 000KM, original owner, well maintained. Oil changed ever 5-7000KM with Mobil 1 Synthetic.
4 door, 6 Speed, ABS, Power everything, Moon/Sun Roof

Some paint chips on the hood and front bumper and some door dings from when people in parking lots open their doors into your car but that’s about it.

Been in 1 minor fender bender but other than that, no accidents. Car comes with an AEM CAI, Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley, Motor Mount Inserts, and SS Brake & Clutch lines all around. I’ll also include some Koni Yellows, GC Coilover sleeves, Motivational Engineering Rear Upper Mounts (just took them off the car).

Starting at $15500CND o.b.o. Please PM me if you would like to take a look or need more info. Will include set of 15" steelies w/ winter tires.

Bump! I’m somewhat flexible on the price…

Pictures can be found here:

http://members.shaw.ca/harvwong/Car%20For%20Sale/Oct.16.06/

Updated price as well! Would really like to sell it sooner than later!

Those pictures don’t do his car justice (taken when raining), I’ve seen newguys car in person, great shape and he takes care of it.

And don’t let the winter wheels turn you off, looks much better in the summer!

BUMP

Why is he selling it?

I’m picking up a Mazda Miata from a buddy of mine. The Spec is a nice car, but I just can justify keeping 2 cars, especially when I only have 1 parking stall in my apartment. That and my insurance goes up $800 when insuring 2 vehicles. :!:

do you have the stock rims?
i might be interested in those
are you willing to part them out

Hi,

Yes I have the stock rims/tires with ~ 50000KM on them. They have a bit of curb rash on them. PM me and we can discuss this further.

Thanks.

how much for the CAI?

I’d like to part it out, but I have no clue as to how to put the stock airbox back in.

well i do… its really simple! let me know a price and i can help you put everything back together with you.!

Thanks for the bump mr. spammer guy.

:lol: :lol: