FS:2004 Honda CBR 600rr

SOLD

Mods
Full header back Akrapovic under tail exhaust ($1,700 msrp)
BMC race intake filter
Power Commander custom tuned to mods (93 oct.)
Custom Matte black paint
Vortex +1 rear sprocket
Vortex -1 front sprocket
520 chain
Brand new Michelin pilot power rear tire
Michelin pilot power 2ct front (i’d say about 50% tread left)
Under headlight led turn signals
Rear fender eliminator kit
Red led “demon eyes” inside headlights (looks very good)
New Honda motocycle oil and filter 1,000 miles ago.
The original owner had the suspension set up for himself (170lbs) and for an experienced rider. I have been riding for 3 years and feel SO confident on this bike through corners.
The bike also is VERY fast for a 600. I put about 2 bikes on my friends 07’ r6 from a 40mph roll.
Stands,OEM exhaust, rear seat cover and stock turn signals will come with bike

This bike

The bad
The original owner was backed into in a parking lot, which scraped the case on the right side, it’s barley noticeable, but when this happened he had the whole bike repainted.
Also, my bike tipped over in a stone parking lot and scratched the left side of the bike, the picture looks worse than it actually is, it scratched the paint, but did not scratch the plastic.

I don’t NEED to sell this bike, there are plenty more nice fall days left, I am somewhat firm on the price, this bike has tasteful mods that I feel increase the value, if you have a good offer let me know. And NO THANKS on trades.
And now for pictures:

$5,750

we need to race.

Just curious, was this the tire you made your driveway smile with? :wink:

I’m sure it was the one that he had on right before it, and c’mon…stay on topic.

very clean bike, GLWS

Sell me the PC3

Oh I know, just tryin to have a little fun :poke:

What next?

:tup:

glws. sick paint job

I love this bike. Good seller.

LOL, NO! the bike will run like shittt with out it. It runs so perfect, no popping/flames at all

does it look like it? the tire is brand new, I took it out for a ride today forlike 20 miles

I really have no idea…

:snky:

Trade… you know what for. Don’t tell me no trades, when I know just what you want to trade for…

How much you asking for?

Look harder at the OP

Thanks!

I read the bulk information but didn’t bother looking through the pictures.

nice looking bike!

whoever buys it tho will ALWAYS be pulled over tho by the po-lice because they’ll think your tyler sedlmereiajhcaifjerir :wink: and then we get to hear how the cops have it out for them now

too bad you aren’t local or I’d lowball ya.

damn it i want this…only if it was spring time…

STAY out of the town of boston with it and you’ll be fine…actually, just stay away from Officer Paul Reilly.

p.s I’ve been getting emails on this from craigslist…just letting you guys know if someone wants it, it’s going to go quick

bluff :stuck_out_tongue: