FS: 2004 Stock WRX

Hey all,

I know I’m new to this forum, but I’m fairly well known over at buffaloscooby…those guys can vouch for me…

I’m thinking about taking a step up/sideways in my vehicles…so I’m looking for offers for my current baby.

62000 miles

Looking for $14,500, OBO…

Just changed the spark plugs, transmission oil, rear differential oil, brake fluid, engine coolant. changed the oil (mobil one since change one) at 60,000.

The car is mechanically perfect…and only very minor cosmetic blemishes.

Comes with the stock rims, with falken Azeni’s with about 7500 miles on them. tons of tread left.

Factory Short Throw, Boost Gage, and auto-dimming compass mirror included.

Please PM for inquiries, or IM me @ comm perry on AIM.

Thanks all!

All pictures below were taken on saturday, 4-21-07

Picture of the Interior:

Picture of the tire tread:

very interested :slight_smile: nice looking baby,

Very clean car, very good seller.

GLWS Tom.

fuck, i need a new job so i can upgrade my daily grind asap…and of course this is AW which means i need this yesterday

:slight_smile:

bump for you, good seller from bs for certain :tup:

Bump for a clean car and respectable dude

GLWS Tom

lol one question u drove a average of about 400 miles a week…like whoa, was this your daily driver?

ya think?

Yea, my daily driver for sure. Several longish roadtrips (Maine a couple of times, Sandusky, NYC a couple of times, etc…) got my mileage up there.

i have notice your post are sometime very entertaining…just like the other thread with suggestion on my next car…

Oh, and lots and lots of trips from rochester to buffalo while i was getting my pilots license! all thruway miles, pretty much.

Is this still for sale? If so shoot me a PM. OR email me anthonycolosimo@rochester.rr.com

LoL, those miles are nothing on a Subaru. I saw a 99 Legacy 2.5GT with 225k miles sell for $3,000…car ran amazing, but that is a Subaru for ya.

GLWS

BTW, ~400 miles a week isn’t that ridiculous.

I drive almost about that many miles a week.

HI, TRADE ME YOUR TRUNK !

Will totally increase your resale value!! I am about to ship mine to someone in N. Dakota for a trade :frowning:

I will even pay you $50 dollars

Well if it is still for sale, and the person whom I want to buy it buys it, she will definitely trade you the trunk and the sti wing, I almost guarntee it.

i like :tup:

my 2005 vehicle has 54,000 so were right on par with driving way to much. however the fartest distance i drove wa to toronto

Bump, it’s not blue. :tup:

bump for a good guy and to tell fuzzy hes a dick