FS: 2004 TIRE CLEARANCE--MAKING ROOM FOR NEW STOCK!

Hey Folks!

We are trying to make room for some new tires and would like to clear out remaining stock on these tires from 2004 we had ordered. The tires for sale are as follows:

TOYO PROXES FZ4
SIZE: 205-40-16
$100.00 Each
8 Tires Available.

NEXXEN
SIZE: 214-40-17
$135.00 Each
4 Tires Available

FALKEN ZE512
SIZE: 195-60-14
$62.00 Each
2 Tires Available

FALKEN ZE512
SIZE: 185-65-14
$62.00 Each
4 Tires Available

I’m taking a huge hit on these tires as I am not charging shipping or mark-up. If you are interested, either call me (GRAEME 613-746-0799/613-880-5505) or PM me.

Cheers!
Graeme Fox

Ill take the 195 wide Falkens. All brand new right? No blems?

And the Nexxens have some crazy specs. :?

these tires all seem too small to fit 240’s… There aren’t any 240sx with 14’s are there?

these tires all seem too small to fit 240’s… There aren’t any 240sx with 14’s are there?[/quote]

I’m buying them for my dad’s Stratus.

dibs on the 4 falkens, call you tomor for them

Shipping from Ottawa is going to suck ass.

I can bring them back for you in a couple weeks if you perform oral sex for me

I can bring them back for you in a couple weeks if you perform oral sex for me[/quote]

Hmm, not only will i perform oral, i will take two, that’s right TWO, penii in my bum.

I can bring them back for you in a couple weeks if you perform oral sex for me[/quote]

Hmm, not only will i perform oral, i will take two, that’s right TWO, penii in my bum.[/quote]

Will that be yours AND his?

oh crap, they from ottawa? i take back the dibs. sorry

Hmm, not only will i perform oral, i will take two, that’s right TWO, penii in my bum.[/quote]

Will that be yours AND his?[/quote]
I see, you have been following my posts.

u guys are gay

post whores. nothing in 15? :frowning:

I’d be interested in 2 toyos, unless u have yoko’s??

Tires are still up for grabs.