FS: 2004 VW Jetta GLI

Asking Price: $8500, Negotiable.

I’m selling my black 2004 VW Jetta GLI.
The car is stock, except for the stereo system.
I have installed a 500Watt Alpine Amp and a 10" Lightning Audio sub woofer,
I also installed an Alpine iDA-x100 deck which will come with an iPod connector.

The exterior is in excellent condition, and when the vehicle is purchased I’ll be putting on a replacement passenger door side molding. The interior is also in excellent condition. There aren’t any major dents or dings anywhere on the car, and the car has been smoke-free for it’s entire life. There are some scratches on the driver side rear door that could easily be buffed out, or a paint pen could fill in.

I purchased the car at 50k miles, prior to myself a friend of mine had the vehicle and traded it into a dealer. I purchased the car from said dealer and have had it since. The car runs just as good as it did the day I got it almost 2 and a half years ago.

For anymore information, just ask or send a pm.

Bump.

Don’t suppose you have the stock headlights in good condition you would want to sell?

I do have them in very good condition.

PMd

mileage?

87970 ish, its very close to that.

Do you have stock wheels for it?

6spd?

leather or cloth?

sunroof?

Does it need any work?

6 Speed, Cloth, Sunroof. The only ‘work’ it needs is a piece of chrome door molding that was taken off. Other than that the car is in great shape. If I didn’t have to sell it, I wouldn’t.

Edit: No, the stock wheels were sold.

sooo clean. wish i couldddd :confused:

Yeah, I’ll hate to see it go, but it has to.

Price drop, $8,000

no way this is worth that much … sorry to burst your bubble

clean retail is 9k

so minus the BBS wheels, the moulding, ugly headlights and questionable stereo.

car realistically is worth 7k

Doesn’t the $8k price tag signify a dicker point…?

8 and 8500 are not the same. this kid also listed this on ebay a few times now and the bidding never went much over 6k

the car isnt worth it. maybe with stock wheels and lighting he would have a better chance, but those BBS wheels are like 500/ea and thats a bigt part of the 04-05 GLi package.

This.

Ohhh the sweet BBS 's hmmmm bad move, playa. Shoulda kept em

alot of GLi owners keep the stock wheels, because quite honestly, the RC;s are almost perfect on the car. You can find a set of OK ones used for 600+ then you need new tires usually. so youre looking at another 1000+ just to get back to stock look.

or you can buy a clean GLI, similar miles, stock wheels, maybe a nice suspension, stock NICE headlights, and maybe an exhaust, 1 owner, for the same price range, with the RC’s