FS: 2005-09 Mustang Cervini's B9 Hood and grille Kit, immaculately painted vista blue

I sold my 2006 Mustang GT. I had purchased a B9 hood and grill kit for my stang. had it painted by Fineline Collision in East Aurora, NY. They did an amazing job on the paint. The hood is 3in. longer at the nose, and has that classic 69 body line in the center. It has a non-functional Boss 429 style scoop on it, which is also painted. Because the hood is 3in. longer at the nose, there are fender/grille extensions to really give the 05-09 mustang a 69 mustang look. It looks awesome. The stuff is all sprayed in the factory Vista Blue, which was available on 06 up stangs. I can possibly arrange delivery, but would rather not ship. Email me with questions, for pictures, or interests. charney50@yahoo.com or msg me on here. I also have other body parts and performance parts from my 06. Id like to get 1750 for the hood and its accessories. I paid near a grand for the stuff new, not including the shipping. The paint wasnt cheap either…but you get what you pay for. no dissappointments! if you buy the hood ill throw in a chin spoiler from cervinis as well…which was a $200 piece, its sprayed a semi-gloss black.