FS: 2005 Scion tC

I posted this up as a feeler a while back, now it’s definitely for sale. I’m going to start off by saying I love this car, and don’t really want to sell it, but with the direction I’m heading in life, I’d rather drive something not as new to afford as much as possible for a new home.

To the details:

2005 Scion tC
18.4k miles
Five speed manual transmission
Black Sand Pearl
All factory options (power windows/door locks/mirrors/sunroof) plus:

6 Disc CD changer
TRD axle-back exhaust
OBX Shift Knob and Pedals

Car is mint, will be professionally detailed before sale. I’d prefer cash, but I’d consider interesting trades plus cash.

Starting price is $16,250, plus a cut in the taxes. I will try to get pics up by the weekend.

its amazing how these cars hold value. i was looking at them, and people are selling them for more than sticker price on them.

:tup: they are really nice

why are you selling it?

Want to buy a house. I could probably afford both, but I’d rather have that extra room in there, I don’t need a brand new car. Anyone is welcome to check it out/test drive. It’s an awesome ride.

bump for a great car and seller!

Defintiely a nice car! I love mine!! GLWS!!

still for sale, ttt, very serious about selling it asap, anyone at all interested?

contact Cooter, he has been pricing out Tc’s for a while now and may be interested

I just test drove one today, and its an awesome car, especially for the prive. Fuck Honda’s, this is the car if you want a sporty, sweet handling/looking coupe.

sucks that you have to sell it. as a fellow tC owner, it must be hard…its an awesome car.

bump for a good car :tup:
goodluck with selling it.

what are you planning on getting instead?

well i just got another job, so i may be able to keep it after all. i probably would still sell it if i got the asking price, just to have that extra room. but if i so sell i’ll be looking into dsms again.

Do what I did and get one of each!!

ttt, new price, $15,500 FIRM. for those of you who have been pricing these, that’s a great price, and i will not go any lower. please pm me for details or to set up a test drive.

$15,500…not a bad deal… GLWS Rob!

last chance for nyspeed pricing, going in autotrader at 15,900 this weekend. remember, it’s 15,500, PLUS an excellent cut in taxes. you could probably walk away owning this car for just over 16k including tax.

$16,375 INCLUDING tax. This is the last bump on here, it’ll be in the paper next week at 15,900 plus all tax, no breaks. You’ll be saving $500 just for tax, not to mention the low price of the car.

some one buy this please! offers!

ebay maybe ?

bump

Because I came so damn close ot getting one it’s not funny, and being nice enough to provide some very useful input a few months ago (all of which was positive) about the car. :tup:

what were the monthly payments when you bought this from the dealer, and how much did you put down?

292/66 mo.

sticker: 17,7xx
tax: 1,4xx
total: 19,1xx
dp: 2500

Since i’m getting anxious, 15,200.

$16k INCLUDING tax.

If this doesn’t sell this week, I’m keeping it. I’ll order some Rotas from InnTune and call it a day.