FS: 2006 Toyota Tacoma

Fully Loaded 23,800 miles mint! Truck is mint! Asking $23,500.00 Just had the 20 k service done. 16-22 mpg
Extras are bug guard, wind guards, nerf bars, extang bed cover, brand new bridgestone revos, magnaflow exhaust, cai, catch all floor matts.

Does this have the FPP? (Factory Pinstripe Package)

lol nice truck

Do you pinstripe everything you own?

In for pics of your dining room table.

truck looks good tho. 4cyl?

4.0 6cly. Everything but my show cars are striped. Even my mail box, kitchen-aid mixer, lawn mower, atv, and mountain bike.

the pinstriping on the tailgate reminds me of ovaries

Still for sale, i dont drive this truck much its still brand new! I dont want to trade it in on something because i know the dealer will ask around 25 grand for it. trades welcome, i know im shooting for the stars but im looking to get into a g8 or newer gto.(yes they will be stripped!) It will be my winter/daily car.

these are awesome trucks, I just wish they didn’t hold their value so well.

Why are you going to strip it? Sum of parts greater than the whole?

[SIZE=“1”](75% of nyspeed will not see the humor/understand this joke)[/SIZE]

Newman, we need to do something about that sig, you need some better shots of the exige HaHa

Yeah, that’s from the day i got it, i actually photoshopped the CF scoop and mirrors in.

I stripe everything, O and i get the humor…

do you?

I actually don’t mind the pin stripping

the stripes look ok.

The fancy french curve looking things are a lil extreme.

maybe he is into extreme pin stripping?

No i just love pinstripping.

Tacoma’s are fantastic trucks. My father drives the same year/same trim in silver…(minus the pin-striping lol)

I will own a Toyota truck sooner than later, best truck in the market IMO.

GLWS

Its a great truck, tuns of power, no problems at all with it. Towing is amazing. 4x4 is forgiving and great in the deep stuff. I just do allot of traveling and need an auto that 5 people can ride in, This truck is 4 max and the 2 in the rear are not happy for long. I also love the composit rear box, it will never rust, and the power outlet in the rear also is great for tailgating and working. I have used it many times for a saw or a power drill. And asking less then 24 grand is a steal. Brand new still a tacoma is 30 grand. The dealer would list this truck for 26 on the lot.

I think it needs more stripes…

It looks nice in my eyes. Is that a v6 in these trucks? GLWTS