FS: 2007 Honda Civic SI

For the first time I can honestly say I don’t want to put this up here at all.

But, I bought a house, and that’s going to be the priority from now on, a nice car isn’t that important anymore.

On to the car:

2007 Honda Civic SI coupe
Ralleye Red
3300 miles
All standard SI equipment plus factory voice controlled navigation system.

Price is $22000 firm. They are $24k new with navi, good luck finding any dealer to give you a rebate on one.

Will help with NYS sales tax receipt. Serious inquiries only. If the BMW sells this thread will no longer exist.

Pics tomorrow.

:frowning:

Sweet Car guys… and damn low mileage. My 07 has almost 11k on it already.

you can always have where ever you bought it from sell it on their lot on consignment. they sell it for whatever its worth/ most they can ask for it, and keep like 500 for their troubles…

might be worth looking into, esp since its still brand new

where did you get it?

keep the car!
If you bought a house, why not have the 07 Si to match.

Because he also has a bmw.

Good luck Rob.

Bump.

ttt someone’s gotta want one of my cars…

99% of people who can afford 22K and have the option to get a brand new one for only 2K more will pick the new car. it’s why depreciation is so hard on new cars. it’s not that people don’t want either of your cars, it’s your continued unrealistic prices followed by surprise that they don’t sell…

anyway, carry on…

what is so unrealistic about my prices? are you just angry that i wont sell you my bmw for 7k?

the fact that two very desirable cars don’t sell for months on end maybe?

want: yes.

afford: :lol: …this is nyspeed…land of the lowballers…

good luck with the sale though man, i’m a big fan of the new SI…and congrats on becoming a home owner. :tup:

is it just me, or does this guy sell cars ALL the time?

i cant even imagine losses you must take on buying/selling cars all the time.

i have an 07 si coupe, and i love it. it is the best car i have ever owned. good luck with the sale, but for christs sake, buy something and keep it.

who cares?

He sells them, because he can. Right now im PRETTY sure he’s only looking to get rid of one car or the other. And most likely buying something better for the winter.

yeah i sell a lot of cars, this is going to be my first loss. i think it’d be stupid to have two cars, neither of which will be that great for the winter, and a mortgage, and all the utilities by myself. i don’t want to sell either but it’s more of a necessity now than anything. a house wasn’t in my immediate plans but sometimes it’s hard to pass up an opportunity like i had.

pics? Did you ever sell the other cars?

bump

car now has 10.5k miles, and price is dropped to 20k

anyone interested?

put it on Rochester craigslist, I still have people calling me… Mine was listed for 18,250 though.