FS 2007 Yamaha R6

Bought this new from Manneto’s Powersports last September. Have more important things comming up that will require my money other then the bike payment. Bike has just over 1600 miles on it and a fresh oil change.

-Akrapovic Megaphone Slip
-Pazzo Shorty Levers
-Driven Grips
-Smoked Flushmounts
-Rear fender Delete
-Woodcraft Rearsets
-GPR V4 Dampner
-6000k bulbs
-Front and rear Stands
-Will include battery tender and cover
-2 jackets (1 leather, 1 textile) and 2 helmets (HJC and Shoei Duhammel Replica)

Bike is flawless except for a scratch on the lower right front fairing from when someone bumped into it and knocked it over. Bike was checked out with no other damage but the scratch.

Asking 7500…Willing to take any reasonable offer. NEED TO SELL within the next few weeks.
http://[/img][img]

GASP! … :excited … I know what that means…

Quality bike. Brian takes exceptional care of his toys.

whoever can help get this sold i will give 100$…i really need it gone

post pics !

but from the desc the bike sounds like its a really clean and tasteful :slight_smile:

haha you saw it at travis’ that one night

ahhh alright this is you

cool :slight_smile:

spread the word…bump

pics would help

this bike is sweeet… u find a house yet brian???

yeh i did find a place, thanks bro

cool cool

beautiful bike…either your pretty tall or thats a small ass bike :lol…gl with the sale

r6 has a very short wheel base but is very tall haha…im not that tall

bump…has to be sold in a week. please if you know anyone looking spread the word…100$ to whoever can help get it sold.

im working on it… had some interest at work… passed out ur number…

did this sell??

i dont think so… pm the kid

it is still for sale… flyers being put up at phibb’s powersports tomorrow about this bike… get it while you can… wont last long after flyers go up.

still for sale…needs to be sold. make an offer i’m willing to negotiate. including all my gear and bike stuff

50 bucks my saturn and a bag of skittles…lol…i wish i had the money…is this on CL or anything