FS 205/60-15 winter tires

Title mistake!! 205/70-15

Brand new hankook ipike w409’s. bought a few months ago, need cash. i got them from discounttiredirect.com. didn’t pay for the replacements, but got the valve stems which are included. i paid 280, and would like to get as close as possible to that, but no reasonable offer refused. i’d probably sell 2 but i’d prefer to unload all 4…

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/tires/hanst1.ang.jpg

i’m near UB south, or if you’re free during the day i can take them to work with me main/transit.

-Ryan

good deal… :tup:

do you work at dunn tire? If so, free install? :slight_smile: I’ll have to check my funds…

I bought the same ones for $120 shipped when they had the a month ago. Really nice tires.

no hook ups on tire mounting, although paul at swerve does a great job. please also note the correct tire size is at the top of my listing, i screwed up the title.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:4,topic:39242"”]

I bought the same ones for $120 shipped when they had the a month ago. Really nice tires.

[/quote]

it should be noted you must have got those from discounttiredirect.com when they had that insane $100 instant rebate…

unfortunately I missed that deal by like 2 days, lol.
I paid close to $280 for 4. at this point lowballs are welcome, i could use the cash. i’ll sell 2 if you only want 2.

^No doubt, if they were 16 I would buy they.

Bah. This is the size for the Outback, but I have no cash.

Price not set in stone.

If you still have them at the end of December, I might be interested, but as of now, I’ve got nothing.

Good luck with the sale though.

150?

That’s pretty low, can you do 200?

very good tires have a set myself

no i can not but i can do 100 for 2 of em

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:12,topic:39242"”]

That’s pretty low, can you do 200?

[/quote]

Thats still a great deal.

willybeen will kick me out into the cold if he doesn’t get his rent.

well ill buy all four if i know someone will buy 2 from me for 100 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:16,topic:39242"”]

willybeen will kick me out into the cold if he doesn’t get his rent.

[/quote]

true story… and its cold outside these days… :sario:

Still got em? Where r u located?

yea i’ve got em llink wants 2 so if you want them you’ve got to get cash in my hand before him. i’ll be around after 5 tonight.