FS: 21" Monitor SOLDEDEDED

21" 1000p only one left!
Will take 40 bucks OBO for it!

hey how long where these monitors used for

I dunno, production info in the back says they were made 2001
they are the 1000p (super high end 21" monitor) just one
955df - 19" flat crt - two left
753df 17" flat crt (one sold last night, only one left)

I Pm’d ya buddy!

Your Inbox must be full, I replied to your pm, but it’s still showing in my outbox instead of sent.

19" inch monitor still available?

Cheers,

Yup, back from Cuba now. Come and get these badboys!

BUMPAROOS!

Bumpitty… I’ll take 20 bucks or 50 bucks for the big one. Jeebus… buy these dirrrrty dirt cheap monitors!

You cheap sons of btches, it’s only 40 dollars for a HUGE fin monitor! I hate the fact that I sold the two 19s for 30 bucks COMBINED when there’s another guy selling a much lower quality 19" for 80.

40 dollars, if it doesn’t sell, I’m not bumping this thread anymore, I’m just gonna break it to pieces with a baseball bat, since I don’t want to give this away too.

Might be interested, depends on if I can get down South any time soon. I’d love to have another monitor.

SOWLD lock er up.

You cheap sons of btches, it’s only 40 dollars for a HUGE fin monitor! I hate the fact that I sold the two 19s for 30 bucks COMBINED when there’s another guy selling a much lower quality 19" for 80.

40 dollars, if it doesn’t sell, I’m not bumping this thread anymore, I’m just gonna break it to pieces with a baseball bat, since I don’t want to give this away too.

Might be interested, depends on if I can get down South any time soon. I’d love to have another monitor.

SOWLD lock er up.