FS: 240sx gas tank/xmemeber/bumper/wheels

what else do you have? a 91-94 front bumper by chance? motor / tranny ?

lol, I need a front bumper too, the non pignose one. hey 95 civic, if he has the one without vents, and you want the one with vents, I’ll hook you up with mine.

I’ll take the rear bumper if you don’t live far. Where are you from Rochester?

no front bumper other than the support.

im in west seneca, just barely south of buffalo. id say id meet you half way but i dont have my car on the road yet.

and i do have a motor/tranny
tranny is together and shifts good (though it did grind at high rpms going into 3rd sometimes, but that coulda been low oil)
the motor i have is in pieces, and you would need things like all new gaskets, some new hardware, get the block honed, surfaces cleaned up, yada yada. itd be ideal if you were looking to build a KA (its DOHC)

but i was kinda planning to build this for myself, so im not rly looking to get rid of it, make an offer if interested. and i have too much other shit to list, i have all kinds of little interior pieces, mounts, brackets. u need to tell me what u need

oo oo , do you have the carpet for the trunk area?, or the pieces that cover the rear shock mounts (the plastic piece that hides the bolts)

yes, i belive i have both. do u need the carpet for a hatch or coupe?

hatch

100 shipped for the wheels?

please pm me if you have:

black passenger compartment carpet

dohc power steering lines

passenger side tail light

red hood or fender (excelelent shape req)

ok i belive the have the rear carpet, ill check when im home this weekend

and no to the wheels, if u want me to ship them u pay shipping +$100

can you check on shipping and see how much they will come to? , i live in jasper ny , 14855

or we can meet up somewheres if itd be cheaper cus im sure wheels are heavy

Do you have the 5-speed non-abs driveshaft mount?

andy i think that my dad can ship the wheels for you for dirt cheap he has an account with ups the ups semi is at the shop like 4 times a day

BUMP