FS: 240sx Sold

thats some ugly rust but still a decent price

Car is pretty clean but the frame rails are obviously pretty rough. The rest of the car is in good shape and well worth a look if someone has the desire to fix the rails.

wow, those frame rails are fucked

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:3,topic:39403"”]

Yes he lives in hamburg.
No leakdown numbers, the car is driven daily…
Gimme a call to arrang a meeting to look at the car…
Josh
-698-8823

[/quote]

would that be Greene County hamburg or Erie County hamburg??

thanks
jason

Erie County

I got 2 quotes on welding the frame rails at shops of $250/$400… bump

Or have someone weld if for you that you know

bump

240s dont sell unless they are clean clean clean. Get that frame fixed and I bet youll see more interest.

i’ll give u what the engine is worth. 1200

[quote=“Djs87,post:28,topic:39403"”]

240s dont sell unless they are clean clean clean. Get that frame fixed and I bet youll see more interest.

[/quote]

right u are

1500?

I have seen this car in person. It is worth atleast 2g. The engine runs perfect and has solid compression #s.

Rust free hatch…no cracks in the dash…I would be super tempted to buy it for a fun daily kick around car.

[quote=“Djs87,post:28,topic:39403"”]

[/quote]

u say its not worth 2500? i think he paid like 2300 or somthing for the sr20det shipped to his house

[quote=“lvcracing,post:33,topic:39403"”]

u say its not worth 2500? i think he paid like 2300 or somthing for the sr20det shipped to his house

[/quote]

Yup plus a rebuilt turbo not too long ago.
Body is clean, inside is clean, hatch is clean, frame rails not so clean, Car is clean!

$2600 jesus man thats a deal. If I didn’t just buy a set of AFR205’s that car would be mine…come one people.

motor is supposed to have less then 75K on it

if the frame rails arent clean on a 240 your not going to b able to sell it for 2600. i sold a completely stock 91 with leather 5sp perfect running motor and i barely got 1g for it. and it took forever to sell n it was way cleaner inside and out

i got $1200 for my 240. had one bad section of frame like that, no body rust, rust free hatch, 1993, ka24de 5spd. The sr20 in it gives it more value obviously, but the frame…damn. What is it with 240s and the crappy frame? So do i think its worth 2500? ehh…something like a 240 is worth whatever somebody else is willing to pay for it. I guess there is still demand for it, so whatever he can get, he should try and get it. me personally? Id pay $1800 for it because of the sr20

Those frame rails are disgusting… i would be very concerned about certain sections of the floor… under the pedals and in various other places known to wear through.

I think you are going to have a very hard time getting $2k for it as it is.

When it gets into that price range though… i’ll be interested. if it is soonish…

you guys sound like my mom. 13sec car for under 3k. Be a man, learn how to weld, and fix it. Not a lot of 13 sec cars on here that are RWD fun and under 3k.

Hell even if you got it for 2k, IT will run 13s and will be alot more fun than a $2k honda.

have the welding done and then sell it

If the welding gets done it will be because I buy the car. Then I will just drift by everyones hondas with it.

Hell the vette needs a mini red sports car to get parked next to it anyways hahahah