FS: 240sx Sold

[quote=“deathproof001,post:38,topic:39403"”]

you guys sound like my mom. 13sec car for under 3k. Be a man, learn how to weld, and fix it. Not a lot of 13 sec cars on here that are RWD fun and under 3k.

Hell even if you got it for 2k, IT will run 13s and will be alot more fun than a $2k honda.

[/quote]

side mount intercooler = 15 second car…

SR’s are not fast until you nearly double the boost, FMIC, full 3" exhuast etc.

[quote=“bing,post:41,topic:39403"”]

side mount intercooler = 15 second car…

SR’s are not fast until you nearly double the boost, FMIC, full 3" exhuast etc.

[/quote]

Thats funny because it keeps up with a 13 second cobra all day long

bing i wouldn’t say 15 seconds… i’d go with a low 14 :slight_smile:

I traded mine in stock 120k with a smashed door and three differnt size tires for 2k its worth the money!!!

open for trade?

ewh i’ll talk to him about it…got pictures?

if hes intersted in a trade, point him in my direction please

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38735

OT:Stock sr20,3"exhaust,smic,10 psi(smic will hold thats or lower) it will run maybe high 14’s,low 15’s. Now if he got a fmic,12psi,full exhaust,and some drag radials it would run high to mid 13’s.

cars run all different times with the same mods. sometimes motors are under-rated meaning they are making more power than they are supposed too. And since I personally saw the car beat a stock 05 srt-4(not mine), and keep up with a my 98 cobra(consistent 13.9s) there is a good chance that a good driver would be able to get this into the 13’s.

so whats up with this?

car sold or did the owner get a bit more realistic about price?

He is going to keep it until he gets $2500 bottom line nothing less, and its worth that.

If he does get to a point where he would sell it for less, I will buy it drift the piss out of it, sell the motor/tranny for a g and then sell the shell for a g and have a boat load of fun with it. :slight_smile:

Edit: Poor people do suck. I spent more money on my heads then what he wants for this entire car.:bloated:

that shell wont go for more than 600, but the sr20 + tranny should go for more than a g wouldnt it?

it has more to do with the actual market value of the car…

there are several very solid S13’s with SR20 up here (southern ontario) that have a good frame and more mods that have been for sale for under $4k for 5-10 months with no buyers.

i was watching some ebay auctions for nice SR S13’s with cages and $3-$4K in other mods that couldnt fetch $4200 and had to be relisted 3-4 times before selling.

If you buddy gets closer to the $2k mark i will come take a peak at it as is.

NEW price $2,000 firm. Call jeff 880-5814

this car is really still for sale?

Yup, He stored it all winter.

well i called him tell him to call me back if the rest of the car is halfway decent i will be buying it

Yah its fine. The body is nice, just huge holes in the frame rails. Do some burn outs…siqqq

ok cool. does this jeff guy work during the day when can he be contacted? im trying to look at it today around 6 if possible

to anyone that wants to see my car today, i get out at 5. PM me for my address.