FS: 265/70-16 All Season Truck Tires. Cheap! Almost new!

General Grabber AW’s with 2100 miles on them.

$100 for all 4. :jawdrop:

I’m getting some spiffy all-terrain tires put on the Xterra tomorrow and I can’t let practically brand new all seasons go to waste. I won’t bother taking my own pic because they’re brand new so they look just like this:
http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/general/ge_grabber_aw_ci2_l.jpg

They’re $90 bucks a pop on Tire Rack. Plus shipping. Take em off my hands for $100 and save about $300 bucks. Sell em for a profit if you’re less lazy than I am. :tup:

dibs, cash in hand…pm sent!

[quote=“943kgt,post:2,topic:35753"”]

dibs, cash in hand…pm sent!

[/quote]

If he stiffs, let me know, I’ll take them.
Just so you know, I P.M’d James earlier today, & he called me @ 1:34 & I told him I’d stop by tonight & pick them up.
See time 943kgt P.M’d BikerFry.

Ah crap. Hyboost PM’d me 10 minutes before 943kgt expressed interest. I’ve got snows for sale too and he didn’t specify and I thought he meant the snows. So I accepted his offer (thinking he wanted the snows) and 943kgt’s offer (thinking he wanted these.)

The tires will be on the truck until late tomorrow morning.

:uhh: Not really sure what to do now.

Hyboost contacted me first. He gets first dibs. I’m getting the tires swapped tomorrow morning. If he can’t pick them up between 9 and noon they go to 943kgt at noon.

[quote=“HYBOOST,post:3,topic:35753"”]

If he stiffs, let me know, I’ll take them.
Just so you know, I P.M’d James earlier today, & he called me @ 1:34 & I told him I’d stop by tonight & pick them up.
See time 943kgt P.M’d BikerFry.

[/quote]

hmmm you pm’d him earlier, but he posted this at 1:30 :gotme:…kind of bull shit if you ask me, take a screen shot of it

another thing is the tires are still on the xterra so how would you pick them up tonite?, he pmed you 10 minutes before me so that would be 1:35, but somehow you called him at 1:34? shit is bogus for sure, but what ever.

He pm’d me first. I was on NYSpeed so I got the message right away and called him right away. 10 minutes later you posted. There was confusion as to who wanted which tires so I accepted both offers thinking that you each wanted a different set.

My opinion is what counts since they are my tires. In my opinion the fair way of handling this little fuck up is that the person who contacted me first gets first dibs, despite the confusion.

I would post screen caps of PM’s and pics of phone call time stamps, but the bottom line is I don’t have to prove anything.

I’ll call you if he doesn’t show by noon.

Sold.

[quote=“943kgt,post:8,topic:35753"”]

another thing is the tires are still on the xterra so how would you pick them up tonite?, he pmed you 10 minutes before me so that would be 1:35, but somehow you called him at 1:34? shit is bogus for sure, but what ever.

[/quote]

If you really need them for your truck, I’ll sell them to you + $20. for fuel & time spent, IF YOU NEED THEM! If your buying them just to turn a profit, no deal. Let me know.
I bought them for my bro, he wanted a spare set for his winter ride.