fs: 2gb ipod nano

works find, has music on it if you want it, will come with apple ipod headphones and a charger if i can find a spare, buy it for 30 bucks. i already have a 160gb classic for the car and a shuffle for the gym so no need for this and i need cash money. :ahh

25$

deal if your serious.

bring it buy !!

what gen nano…and color…

sold bitch get out !!!:haha

when, and to the addy in your sig, and is your real name hank? yea im drunk so masss amount of questions.

i was askin just in case deal dont work out…

yeah right next door to brooks. no hank is not my real name. but i use it alot. lol

oh ok . i’m pretty sure i got 25$ dollars in change around here some where’s thou…:rofl

well, when should i swing down, lol. i know where to go now, and im just gonna ask for hank from shift.

thats fine. lol. i just got step out for a few minutes at some point tomorrow. to bring joh’s gauge back. prob in the am. so anytime in the afternoon then.

u dont mind 2,500 pennie’s do ya lol

fahk dis . i’m going to bed for good this time , hopefully. lol

i will kill u…and ill come down tomorrow if i dont go to mass to pick up a tranny, or sleep my hangover off all day, cause im gonna have a good one.

hhaha ur gonna be sleeping man, get realistic !

naaa…i gotta go to the gym.

going to cp now should be back in an hour.

i got to go to the gym now, then measure some shit so i can have steve fab me up some things this afternoon, then ill be down.